Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thnxxx aru so much!!!! u r a darling!!🤗nt just u but all f u!  ! meko lga tha ki ye thread close ho gya hoga! :( but av tk ni hua h..i hope aage v rahe zinda cuz i really want to complete this FF.. this is one of my dreams! but for writing a single part even... it takes me almost 1 and a half hour. so ek sath ye time mil ni pata... i usually take half and hour break from my studies... at one time.. so FF ke parts ni likh paa rhi! :( though part 22 was ready i guess.. and moreover i will have to go throughall the parts agn to maintain the continuity of writing... so av is FF ko thoda aur intezaar krna hoga.. meanwhile i want all your views upon this FF... and any doubts regarding the track or any scene you would like to have in this FF in future parts.
sapphirose176 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jayati pls continue this ff. i simply love it!!🤗  i understand abt ur study time coz i face the same prob being in cls 10th.
do update whnevr possible. m waiting...😃
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
prachi ye thread to close nhi hoga but forum locked ho gaye to koi kuch nhi kar payega
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi jayati😊I'm a newbi- I'm also a HS candidate like u.
Please keep writing😊  ur ff fascinate me😉
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: surprising

Hi jayati😊I'm a newbi- I'm also a HS candidate like u.

Please keep writing😊  ur ff fascinate me😉

u hv to wait till april
coolpavni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello...i have been reading this ff since i was not a member of dis forum...i just loved the whole concept of this and the way every scene is been written...pls continue this one...i'd love to read it again...actually i thought that this has been discontinued...
machinegun thumbnail
main to intzaar karne ke liye hamesha se taiyyar hoon. i have been stalking this ff from the date it started
justjayati thumbnail
@surprising, coolpavni and machinegun
woaah!! guyz.. thnxx a ton.. n why didnt u join this thread earlier yaar??:) now that i m again getting good amount of appreciation and encouragement, i'll write it for sure, but today itself, i have filled up the jee forms,so tnsn rehti hai.. due to which i m nt able to write properly. dont wrry, i'll cntinue it for sure, this is my dream FF. n i'll complete it one day! :) :D

thnxx fpr ur comments
justjayati thumbnail
n kindly hit the like button guyz on the first introduction post of this thread which contains the topic and the content.. :D 
machinegun thumbnail
Originally posted by: justjayati

@surprising, coolpavni and machinegun

woaah!! guyz.. thnxx a ton.. n why didnt u join this thread earlier yaar??:) now that i m again getting good amount of appreciation and encouragement, i'll write it for sure, but today itself, i have filled up the jee forms,so tnsn rehti hai.. due to which i m nt able to write properly. dont wrry, i'll cntinue it for sure, this is my dream FF. n i'll complete it one day! :) :D

thnxx fpr ur comments

maine aru di se jaana ki aap twelth ke exams ki vajah se update nahin kar paati hain.so i guees u  are much elder than me.i am nivi and can i call u as di