Page 1 of 57

Page 1
Page   of 57
Page 2 Page 57

justjayati

Goldie

justjayati

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

This is my First FF...The story has been taken from the life of Chandragupta Maurya. The story will revolve around the life of CGM after he defeated Dhanananda. The story is being narrated to Megasthenes , the Greek Philosopher by a secret stranger [you will get to know abt him later]... after the death of CGM.

[PM list on Page 10]...

Story Index

Intro : page 1

The rise of new sun  : page 4

Cornelia speaks: Page 5

God! Spare my enemies because I won't!!! : Page 6

The planning of treaty : Page 7

Jab they met!!!: Page 9

The 25th Tactic : Page 10

Catch me if you can! : Page 12

The end or just the beginning: Page 14

Where is Amatya??? ... Finally revealed!!!: Page 16

Redesigning boundaries: Page 18

Ek naya safar : Page 20

Unknown or well known strangers: Page 22

Truth or dare: Page 23

Plan of Action: Page 25

The next move?: Page 28

A Royal Accident: Page 30

The Engagement : Page 34

Don't mess with Cornelia: Page 36

The Refusal??: Page 38

Decision or Confusion? : Page 41

The Game: Page 44

Should I do it ? [continued from part 22]: Page 56

Character sketch index

Part 1: page 1

Part 2: page 3

Part 3: Page 8

Part 4: Page 15

Part 5: Page 31

...feel free to comment...Winkhope u like it...

Edited by justjayati - 16 April 2013 at 3:15pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidjoepresapphirose176RiniRockslovelygrlashi.melodyfireAmor.Ritu278prachimishra85Abhiram-Radhikeraniswethasyam08tiny15anu93Charu21smile.sarachand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Maurya- The Samrat [Part23 updated on pg 56]" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

justjayati

Goldie

justjayati

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
298 BC...

Patliputra, Magadh...

Athiti Griha [guest house]

It was a stormy night..Magadha had never faced such a night of destruction as if the nature was trying to say something.But Who can understand it? Nature has its won reforms...

A man wearing a Greek dress is sitting on a mat on ground with a many pages of Belpatra on his little table. Suddenly a voice of tapping the door comes. The man rises up and moves near the door to open it...As soon as he opens it...A feminine voice comes..."Megasthenes"

Megasthenes: [in Greek] Cornelia !!!!! aap!!! itni raat ko???Sabkuch thik to hai na???

Cornelia:[In Greek] Kuch thik nahi hai...Megasthenes...Kuch bhi nahi...

Megasthenes: Pehle aap andar to aaiye..bahar bahut tez baarish ho rahi...

The woman in black robe steps in...megasthenes closes the door..
                Ab bataaiye...kya baat hai???

Cornelia: vastav mein hua ye hai ki..
 [before she could complete another knock is heard from the door.]
  Oh Zeus! agar kisiko pata chal gaya ki main itni raat ko apne kaksh se kisi ko bina bataye bahar aayin hoon to anarth ho jaayega.

Megasthenes: Aisa kariye aap wahan piche jaakar chip jaeiye...main dekhta hum kaun hai...  [Cornelia hides behind the closet..at the other end of the room...Meanwhile Megasthenes opens the door and finds another man covered with black blanket..nothing except his eyes was visible..]
                     Ji aap???...
 [the man removes his blanket from his face and suddenly the expressions on                                 Megasthenes' face changes]
                      Aap itni rat gaye yahhan???

The stranger: Baaton ke liye samay nahi reh gaya hai mere paas...Mere paas sirf aaj ki raat bach                          gayi hai...

Megasthenes: Kahiye main aapki kya sahayata kar sakta hoon?

The stranger: Maine aapo ek baar kehte huye suna tha kisi se ki app apni pustak "Indika" mein jo bhi likh rahen hai...usse aap santusht nahin...app woh likh rahen hai jo sara bharatvarsh jaanta hai...parantu main aapko woh mahatvapurn baatein bata sakta hoon jo sirf gine chune log Jaante hain...

Megasthenes: Kya aapka tatparya Mahan Samrat Chandragupta Maurya se hai?
 [Listening the name of Chandragupta in the conversation, Cornelia who was hiding there got alert..]

The stranger: Haan! Main bataaunga aapko Kaise kiya unhone yavano ko parajit...Kaise bachai   apni matrabhumi...Kaisa bane wo ek sadharan vyakti Chandragupta se Akhand Bharat ke nirmata Chandragupta Maurya!!!                                                         

Edited by justjayati - 24 October 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

priyabratamitrajoepreashi.melodyfireAmor.prachimishra85frozen.devilsurprisingswethasyam08Charu21smile.saratiny15

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
wowww new story Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayati

justjayati

Goldie

justjayati

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
thnx Bhartikhushi!!!!!

But the real credit for this goes to Swetha...she helped me a lot...ri8 now also she is messaging me giving me her valuable suggestions...so 

THNX SWETHA!!!!!Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi.melodyfireAmor.surprisingRadhikeraniswethasyam08Charu21

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
LOL! Jayathi! 

anyway u r welcome and im here for helping u. 

this is for u HugHugHug

Swetha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi.melodyfirejustjayatitiny15Charu21

prachimishra85

Goldie

prachimishra85

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Wow great start... The intro is interesting
Do update soon
Thanks for the PM

Heart Prachi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayatiRadhikeraniswethasyam08Charu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Woahhh Jayati!! that's fab... Thumbs Up
new story!! super cool!!! Party

I m super busy these days so not reading anything on the forum!!! D'oh
so i'll read n comment whenever i m free haan... (after mid Nov)

Keep rocking.. Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justjayatiswethasyam08tiny15

justjayati

Goldie

justjayati

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
So before going deep in the story...first of all let me tell u abt the important characters of my story... here it goes...

THE CHAR SKETCH [PART 1]
1. CHANDRAGUPTA  MAURYA

2. CHANAKYA
The acharya Chanakya!!!!!!

these two characters need no introduction...Do they?????

3. Seleucus
He is the new king of Eastern provinces among the Alexander's Vast Empire... Arrogant, Proud of his Greek Descent... Wants to take revenge for the death of Alexander by conquering ndia...

4. Cornelia

She is the elder daughter of Seleucus...She is very bubbly and down to earth girl...but still proud of her being a Greek... As when she was born she was not the princess initailly so had all kind of freedom, a common girl has but after the death of Alexander, she became the princess and she hates it because all her freedom has been snatched by her father...

5. Durdhara
She was the first wife of Chandragupta maurya...but died while giving birth to Bindusara...CGM still loves her..

6. Megasthenes

He is a Greek philosopher who was sent to India after CGM won the battle with seleucus...and is writing a book which would contain the administration of India during CGM's time...

7. Bindusara [kid]
The first Mauryan Prince...He is very smart and talented just like his father... and very well behaved with Acharya Chanakya...

8. Antiochus
The only son of Seleucus... and the step brother of Cornelia... yet he loves Cornelia more than anything...as she took care of him since he was born...He is smart as well as a bit wicked...Listens to no one except Cornelia...He has a strong desire to be the next king...

9. Alexander IV
He is the son of Alexander the great...Irony with him is that he was born when Alexander died... He lives with Seleucus and his family with a different identity as seleucus fears that if Alexander was really killed then there is a major threat to the life of his son too...Cry

Edited by justjayati - 25 October 2011 at 7:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi.melodyfireAmor.Ritu278frozen.devilRadhikeraniswethasyam08chand1234smile.saratiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top