Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

*snif,snif* smthng is burning

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

allura

allura

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i can get da smell of smthng OR rather sm1 burning…kahi woh nidhi toh nahi???
ashu ki shaadi baat sunke woh toh detective hi ban gayi…lol

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21Ahlaweyaumm1234arjuhi4evrjustpratishaz2009...RamonaG....shamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*snif,snif* smthng is burning" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Actually I thought I smelt Mallika burning seing both Nidhi and Ashutosh on the mandap together...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiKaranKittu4eva-renu-Mithuushamilnycsweetie

umm1234

Goldie

umm1234

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I can see some smoke coming out of Dr. Malika's ears too.She was literally throwing darts from her eyes when Dr. Ashhutosh and Nidhi were sitting at the mandap together. It is too early for Nidhi or Ashutosh to analyze their feelings for each other but Malika has her radar on and has picked up some signals.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25justpratiKaranKittu4eva...RamonaG....shamilnycsweetie

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
she was somehow curious.

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Nidhi definately din't like the idea of "match fixing" for Dr. Ashatoush, but it was Mallika who was burning throughout LOL I din't miss the defensiveness in her attitude when the head nurse suggested that Dr. Ashatoush will talk to Nidhi about rejoining the hospital LOL

But surprisingly, unlike Nidhi, she wasn't perturbed by bua's inqusitiveness, she seemed more amused and irritated [Confused] LOL 

Good that she din't see Nidhi pulling Ashatoush onto the dance floor and she din't see her "wash his clothes"LOL Warna wo jal kar raak ho jaathi LOL 

Really like the actress who plays the role of Mallika, she's done a fab job Star

Edited by Petrouska - 25 October 2011 at 12:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-hermosoMithuu

allura

allura

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
oh yeah even malu was burning n glaring at ashu n nidz…lol.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.