What do you think?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hi DABHians,

Today, the Rathi siblings supported each other and cunningly blamed everything on Meena.  Meena was literally helpless in that house.

I really did not like that Bhabho allowed Vikram to beat Meena and even stopped Suraj who tried to stop Vikram.

The only person who stopped this abuse was Sandhya, another daughter-in-law of the house.

These kind of situations happen in every household and usually we see the DILs ganged up against the in-laws?  Does this imply that blood is always thicker than water? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000Amor._mahi_anjubalasarasingh86Hi_Friends-Chandramukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you think?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
This only implies that humans are selfish and given a chance they will put their blames and wrong doings on others.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011sarasingh86-Chandramukhi-

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
yeah di...no matter what blood is always thicker than water...even when our own blood relatives have done something seriously wrong there is a tendency to turn the other eye or worse...support it...so as not to give them away...i think wrong is wrong no matter who does it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Chandramukhi-

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
its in thr mind yaar wat thy r showing is the story of every house now , bhabho for once shud think abt that vikram dnt hv his mind n now he's beating her so badly 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Anu_pari

Anu_pari

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
yes blood thicker than water.DILS can never be kids even how much they are nice.not abt case meena but generally saying.but today feeling bad for meena.everybody took advt the situation and just blamed everything on meena so sad.eye opening for sandhya about the family.feeling bad for meena.vikram must not have atleast beaten her like that.it's so insane.what a family uff no offence just my pov.

b2011Hi_Friends

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
ooo i didnt see this post beforeWink n made another one but a lil different hehe..LOL
oh i felt so horrible for meena thereCry.. she was so helpless yaarCry. i wish i could support her.. Confused
thank god sandhya will stand up against vikram tom..Big smile
n yeap.. this might lead to DILs ganging up against the sasural people in some housesOuch .. and this is what sometimes lead  to dividing the house into 2 or 3 partsDisapprove.. this is horrible man..Angry

b2011Hi_Friends

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.