Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga

What BBGC needs: Suggestions for creatives

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have some general suggestions for the creatives of this show since it seems they are in the middle of reworking some things...so I'll point out some things that they can consider if they want to.

This show has a genuinely different premise...why don't they use THAT to their advantage instead of worrying about how to get TRPs in competition with the trite crapfests they are competing with?? If you first don't do justice to your OWN concept, what's the point of worrying about competion??
BBGC Has a very different concept...literally every TRP grabber on TV currently is a variant of the saas bahu formula...and yes this even includes shows like BALH or other "youth" shows like Is pyar ko...they all have ample melodrama thrown in and that is why they rake in high TRPs...

The BBGC team has a choice...do they want to go down that route to supposedly increase their ratings or do they want to do JUSTICE to the CONCEPT they have.

Please CVs, Do justice to the CONCEPT. You have a unique concept "Study after Marriage" but you are making it like "Rona dhona typical Saas'bahu saaga".
Just do something CVs. BBGC loosing Charm.
People wants light Story with Unique concept and you have both things but You are not using them.

And about TRPs.. if u have Content.. n Audience have Intent.. its bound to be a success!
You (CVs) should use Use Medical base to their advantage.

Please Every1 Post your thoughts here for CVs.

Note: Please Follow rules and regulations.

Please dont talk here about Naman and anuj.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't like the way they've portrayed 'Study after marriage'.  In most colleges, the teaching staff would be nothing like Tripathy, who's more a filmy villain than a doc.  And Jai having to rescue Sarika in the past looked too surreal.

I don't know what TRPs are right now, but at the moment, this is the show I'm riveted to, aside from my fav DBSK and then SSK.  Reason is the chaos in the Poddar household - I can't stand this family, particularly Santosh, as well as the men of this houshold, so I'm thrilled @ the prospect of them being publicly exposed & humiliated.  They seem to be dragging the Adesh track - please, get the fact that he's cheating on his wife on the TV, so that that will start another gossip about him.  And better still, have Meera interview those journalists and tell them that she's pregnant w/ his child - Santosh will get a 🥺 attack

But yeah, to make a long story short, for me at least, show the Poddar family being exposed for the frauds and lowlifes that they are, so that they don't have the face to say anything to Sarika.
--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
@.Vrish., i agree wid Tripathy things...
CVs dragged the story...and now they are showing sarika and her Tears.
every1 blaming sarika like other serials, ek taraf heroine and her Tears aur dusri taraf poori family bla bla bla... 🥱