Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Bhabho gets doubt when she sees scratch on her wardrobe..then Sandhya too finds her wardrobe's lock broken and she tells Chaturi that a theft has happened..then Chaturi so enthusiasticaly ran like a cheetah to spread the news and told bhabho .Suraj did detectivegiri and found that the handle of door is new.So Sandhya used her IPS  detective brain and said that the handle was needed to be broken by the theif only if it was locked and if it was locked it means no one was at home.Must say she is clever and showed she is clever enough to be a police officer.

Then happened bhabhos loudspeaker lecture and questioning and also asking each of meena,vikram,chavi,mohit how could they decieve her..cunning evil mohit acted like a vamp of ekta shows by doing drama and said meena is the sole reason for theft..she forcefully sent them out..so vikram to wanted to clean his name and said the same and slapped poor Meenakshi left right..such an abusive creep vikram and that mohit too is so creepy cheapo..Sandhya asked someone to stop vikram and then Surajs brain suddenly worked so he tried to advice his brother not to beat Meena..but Bhabho acted like a downmarket lady and asked Suraj not to interfere and Vikram continued the slap fest..but in precap thankfully Sandhya rani manages to stop Vikram and supports Meena..Jai Ho Sandhyarani

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfanER_ER_YAMizhinanda_gopab2011monika_2691_mahi_-Antu-_-Aslan-arshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandhya Reports Theft Meena Pays the Price" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Jai ho sandhyarani... Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desikudi2008b2011_mahi_

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I hated Bhabho today.  She is so overconfident about her upbringing.  Till now, I thought she knows all her children well but no...she is too blind and though Meena is cunning in nature, I felt very sad for her today.

I would have appreciated Bhabho if she had blamed and slapped all the four.

Edited by b2011 - 24 October 2011 at 10:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desikudi2008monika_2691_mahi_arshi_karish

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Bharti, Mohit always played his cards very well, bhaboo do know he roams around bus , 

where as meena , she was always doing mistakes and getting caught red handed, rem that match making stuff, card thing , everything...

Yes one need to be proud of their up bringing , but if ur kids are so smart and cunning to cover them up , every mother is blinded ... though bhaboo is aware of everyone in little, she donno their real selves much , she told their natures when suraj went out right after his marriage was broken , she took class for every one pointing out their natures . she isnt blind though 

desikudi2008b2011_mahi_

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Though Meena is the prime reason for all that happened and it is always the elders who get blamed for wrong things, I really hate all these physical abuses and how Bhabho supported it today.

desikudi2008monika_2691_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
yes Bhabho acted so cheap today she thinks her children are the most truthful creatures born on earth..because of her upbringing..huh then she is wrong because she herself asked Sandhya to steal the slippers khud chor ke ghar mein chori huiLOL..yes Meena always get caught easily she is not good at getting away..Suraj too should get more guts to act against the house's immoral acts..atleast he tried

Edited by desikudi2008 - 24 October 2011 at 11:25am

b2011monika_2691_mahi_

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Though Meena is the prime reason for all that happened and it is always the elders who get blamed for wrong things, I really hate all these physical abuses and how Bhabho supported it today.

yes Vikram was so abusive and cheap today dirty man..i wanted someone to beat up both Vikram and Mohit.. Bhabho i hated her today..she was supporting Vikram..how will she feel if her lazy 100kg husband beats her up? she knows he is too lazy to do that and also scared of his loudspeaker patni

2futureb2011monika_2691_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Bhabo didnt get that beating from her own husbandLOL.. he was way too nice to herSmile and thats why she cant feel the pain meena is feeling after getting slapped by her husbandCry.. she has this superiority complex in her that whatever she does is the bestDead.. disgusting of herAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.