Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
omg!!! i liked d scene so much,..he catched her hand n took her way bt ya along wid raghav,..i love d way he was staring at sia while d light went off,.he called her to sit beside him,..lol!! if i was her i would ve run to sit beside of junu,..more importantly,.he told sia to call him junu so dreamy!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiGshivani003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "junu catched sia's hand 2day" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
awww yaar that was my most favv ...that candle scene was just awww ..  i was like Day Dreaming in arsia land ... the way he looks at her was too magical

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

awww yaar that was my most favv ...that candle scene was just awww .. i was likeDay Dreamingin arsia land ... the way he looks at her was too magical

yup yup getting crazy 4 arsia so much,..!i just hope junu will b sia's date,.!

..Prinzy..

IF-Achieverz

..Prinzy..

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
even me it was so so cute...
nd d way arjun stare at sia Day Dreaming was so amazing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@asmi i hope he is sia's date  ..i know saloni will not leave raghav but at the same tym cv's r unpredictable  ...i hope they dnt make my juno hurt soon

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i am loving how their relationship is getting framed up...awww they are soo cute...Juno looks adorable just as adorable a newly born baby looks...

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MugRaj

i am loving how their relationship is getting framed up...awww they are soo cute...Juno looks adorable just as adorable a newly born baby looks...

awww yaar how cutely you described  .. Embarrassed  luv this both adorables ...

gallu4eva

gallu4eva

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
yea it was nice but i dnt think juno loves sia yet i feel he only respect her as a friend may be he will develope feelings for her in coming episodes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.