Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I loved the precap today...hats off to Sandhya(Deepika)...it was expected that she would stop Vikram...but the gusto,fiery determination with which she stopped him was Clap it was so powerful...i seldom get to see such scenes...that was women strength to me...cannot blame Suraj also...he couldnt overstep Bhabo's command...
I may have overlooked the finer details ...nevertheless Sandhya's or rather Deepika was too good...gone was the girl in the shell...instead we got to see our original Sandy...*mess with me or anyone around me and you will meet my fist* Angry

Edited by monika_2691 - 24 October 2011 at 10:16am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vir123eye_can_talkdirk41MizhiAmor.b2011madhu_sridharshaffaM_n_hSunriseGreen_mahi_anna44-Antu-_-Aslan-Hi_FriendsM1s5_5unsh1n3Abommi-Chandramukhi-ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Fabulous precap*" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
lovely Moni ,

I am glad to see some shades of old sandhya ... not blaming suraj , when bhaboo said suraj he said No Bhaboo , then she reacted with her Tujhae meri kasam or so line ... hated that shocked , disapproval and helplessness look in his face , and the way sandhya look at him before stepping inher self ...

See, so now we know why bhaboo is super Garam on Sandhya in that IF video 

Edited by JustJ - 24 October 2011 at 10:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691_mahi_Hi_Friends

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

lovely Moni ,

I am glad to see some shades of old sandhya ... not blaming suraj , when bhaboo said suraj he said No Bhaboo , then she reacted with her Tujhae meri kasam or so line ... hated that shocked , disapproval and helplessness look in his face , and the way sandhya look at him before stepping inher self ...

See, so now we know why bhaboo is super Garam on Sandhya in that IF video

Thanks di...hmmm so this is the reason for bhabo's anger...wonder how she will react initially...dont want her eyes to pop out Shocked LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_M1s5_5unsh1n3Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
le , ur hopping Moni Stern Smile , they already popped out when sandhya stood for meena Ouch

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

le , ur hopping Moni Stern Smile , they already popped out when sandhya stood for meena Ouch

accha...i missed it... Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Old Sandhya is back.  Deepika did well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691_mahi_Hi_Friends

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
In a house filled with Morons , a mother who is very authoritative, son very calm and sensitive, some one need to stand up , hope sandhya does that for a longgg time ...

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
yes loved Deepikas acting and also Sandhya rocked in the precap when she held Vikrams hand to stop him..she definitely has the guts to act against injustice liked the fire in her eyes..Suraj asked the bus staff to respect women when Sandhya forgot ticket..but today he couldnt act against Bhabho..hope Sandhya makes him more brave in front of Bhabho

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.