*What would you do if you were Meena when Mohit was pointing fingers at her???*

Edited by monika_2691 - 24 October 2011 at 10:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Moni, use this thread to create some other topic, else mods will lock or trash this one ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Hi_Friends

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Moni, use this thread to create some other topic, else mods will lock or trash this one ...

ok di...will do...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Hi_Friends

ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hard to think , see Mohit had the Trumph card, movie tickets , which i was pretty sure that moron will use it ... though meena opened her mouth and tried to defend herself, it was not easy 

I would have slapped Mohit and Chavi right on their faces before slapping Bikram, and would have walked out of the house saying  , I dont want to live in a family , where a man cannot support his wife in front of his mother , and live with a mother in law , who though ill treats me , would expect her to trust me which she dont , and have a manipulative Dewar and Devrani , who conviently blames everything on me as per their requirement, and a useless father in law ... 

Edited by JustJ - 24 October 2011 at 10:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shaffa_mahi_Hi_Friends_dkmystery_

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

hard to think , see Mohit had the Trumph card, movie tickets , which i was pretty sure that moron will use it ... though meena opened her mouth and tried to defend herself, it was not easy

I would have slapped Mohit and Chavi right on their faces before slapping Bikram, and would have walked out of the house saying , I dont want to live in a family , where a man cannot support his wife in front of his mother , and live with a mother in law , who though ill treats me , would expect her to trust me which she dont , and have a manipulative Dewar and Devrani , who conviently blames everything on me as per their requirement, and a useless father in law ...

spot on diClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

spot on diClap

Sachi Big smile     ufffHugEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I agree with JClapClap... i would have done the same thingAngryAngry... n i would have done one more thingWink.. that Divorce papers will be sent very soon.. bhabo.. its the time for you to find another girl as the DIL of the house.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friends

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Vikram does love his wife, but doesn't dare to support her in front of his dear mommy...

the moment Mohit lied n made Chavi say so, I would tell Mohit to shut up and scare Chavi to tell the truth 'bout her n Mohit coz she is less daring than Mohit LOL

but if Vikram would raise his hand then I would slap him back too! gone are the days when the hubby was a god for a wife Silly  no physical violence even if he is acting Angry

since Vikram loves Meenakshi, she should at the very same time, tell him that she will not live in this hell, and if wishes he can come with her or else live there n maybe remarry if his mum orders him too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shaffaChillMaarYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index