Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
So now Jagat has decided to buy a car sorry 4 lakh ki caaar for his bhikaran with his bheekh sorry mehnat his kamaiLOL so that the very first pregnant woman in Mumbai does not take the risk by going in rikshasLOL.It just reminded me of a movie.I am not sure but I think it was traffic signal in which a person sees a beggar he used to give money as a well dressed viewer watching movie with his wife in a multiplex...LOL and I just thought as if Anandi was the person and Jago as the bhikari couple...ROFL

us bhikhari ne to multiplex mein movie dekhi lekin Jagat...tune to saari hade hi paari kar di...just cant controlROFLROFLROFL

Edited by payalgarg - 24 October 2011 at 9:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepfervourKamalikaGmmishra1ILoveDramaSam_dean4EvaKyunkiImafantiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeb mein nahi aane Jagya chala car lene" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
jaga is an idiot box and if his frds told him of car he buys it so a man of no wits and talks about selfrespect from where will he buy car  a total insane man Shockedhaappy that gauri will sit home and care take babay Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgargSuchi-tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
i was also thinking the same that he doesn't've his own money but wants 2 buy the car!!LOLLOLwat type of prsn is he?? even 2 take loan 4 it he shud've property or land or salary in his name or G's name which i think both don't've!! bcoz they r doing MS wid a stipened which is not considered as salary!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgargSuchi-

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Winkif his friends hadnt sugested  about taking a loan he would have called anandi,"send me 4 lakhs extra in next months check Silly,mujhe gauri ke liye abb  car bi khareednii haiSilly"LOL

Edited by pjyo - 24 October 2011 at 11:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1payalgargILoveDramaSuchi-tiny15khusi_*

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Winkif his friends hadnt sugested  about taking a loan he would have called anandi,"send me 4 lakhs extra in next months check Silly,mujhe gauri ke liye abb  car bi khareednii haiSilly"LOL
and anandi would have said 4 lakh ki kyun 10 lakh kii kahreeda aakhir ghar kaa waaris hain uske pet meinLOLLOL

nylottoaLiEngagarulezmmishra1payalgargSuchi-

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

but jyo dear 4 taking loan one shud've sumthing in his name whether its land or salary on which u can pay off installments!! so it makes him penniless as bhairon & DS both'd threw out him out of their property & his MS stipened or even scholarship can't b considered as salary!! so he has 2 ask sum1 2 gift him car!! so who"ll give him a car in the gift!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by tiny15 - 24 October 2011 at 11:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramapjyoSuchi-

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

but jyo dear 4 taking loan one shud've sumthing in his name whether its land or salary on which u can pay off installments!! so it makes him penniless as bhairon & DS both'd threw out him out of their property & his MS stipened or even scholarship can't b considered as salary!! so he has 2 ask sum1 2 gift him car!! so u"ll give him a car in the gift!!LOLLOLLOL
tiny Wink,he will get gauri's mom dad to pledge their land ,bolegaa,"illegal ma bapu ,aap toh mumbai mein ho ,give it to me ,main aap ko uss gaddi mein mumbai bhraman mein zaroor le jaaoongaa"LOL

mmishra1payalgargILoveDramaSuchi-tiny15khusi_*

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

and anandi would have said 4 lakh ki kyun 10 lakh kii kahreeda aakhir ghar kaa waaris hain uske pet meinLOLLOL
Exactly anmol,Winkjaise isse bheek le le ke experiance hai vaise usse de de ke bhi acchhi experiance ho chuki haiiLOL..loan ke baad next day phir phone bulayegaa,"anandi,sarkaar  ne petrol ke bhi daam badhaa diye hainCry,abb se petrol ke paise bhi bhejnaa"LOLaur hamari daanveer anandi madam TA DA sab a usual bhijwaa degiiLOLLOL waaris ko cash karvaana koi jAgat se seekheLOL

Edited by pjyo - 24 October 2011 at 11:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nylottoaLiEnpayalgargmmishra1vasujaILoveDramaSuchi-tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top