Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Kria giving Rey A ROSE , AM I DrEaming ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nebu

Goldie

nebu

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Aur jab Kriya Rey ko Rose derahi thi Rey ke dil mein zaroor laddu pootrahi hogi.jab Rey ko kriya ka chit mila tha woh kitna khush tha,aur ab rose .I can't wait for tomorrow jab kriya rey ka rose dekha patha nahi Rey ko expression kaisa hoga.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kria giving Rey A ROSE , AM I DrEaming ? (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RK_arsha

Goldie

RK_arsha

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I felt the same...
*Edit*
One doubt...Are you sure that Rey will accept her Rose???

Edited by Sydelle - 24 October 2011 at 10:26am

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebu

Aur jab Kriya Rey ko Rose derahi thi Rey ke dil mein zaroor laddu pootrahi hogi.jab Rey ko kriya ka chit mila tha woh kitna khush tha,aur ab rose .I can't wait for tomorrow jab kriya rey ka rose dekha patha nahi Rey ko expression kaisa hoga.

Lolz , rey wud be like on saatve asmaan pe , ROFL

angel1302

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sydelle

I felt the same...
*Edit*
One doubt...Are you sure that Rey will accept her Rose???

i think he will accept it , afterr all his BAAT cutter is giving him a rose yaar , sAmjha karo , LolzBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302RK_arsha

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
the rose giving was so good and she is feeling so bad that whatever behaviour she had towards rey was so wrong and now everything is ok. I anticipated this scene for such a long time and now finally its here and I cant wait to see it. wanted to see everything ok between kriyansh and sharon getting what she deserved

angel1302

..Prinzy..

IF-Achieverz

..Prinzy..

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
yup same here ...i m dying 2 see 2morow episode ...its gonna be so so so cute...Day Dreaming

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
DUDE WHAT THE HECK HAD JUST HAPPENED THERE!!!! KRIA GIVNG REY ROSE AND DID YOU SEE THAT "ALMOST" HUG THEY WERE GOING TO DO WHEN THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE EVERYBODY FRIENDS AHHH

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
i love fire exit yaar so many love stories starts from there

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.