Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Kria giving Rey A ROSE , AM I DrEaming ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hey guys did u see the precap , KRIA WAS ACTUALLY GIVING ROSE TO REY , i m in shoch , wat say guys ??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995nebuKriYansh_PamRadiantTreasuretaniya_dostiiZaYaHoliccrazysky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kria giving Rey A ROSE , AM I DrEaming ?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
haha, same here, I was shocked too! Way to go Kriya! Can't wait to see Rey accept the rose!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

haha, same here, I was shocked too! Way to go Kriya! Can't wait to see Rey accept the rose!!!!

YAA re , rey ka face dekhne layak tha when she gave him d rose , he was likeDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Cant wait 4 2moro !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
at it was a yellow one...for FRIENDSHIP

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_forever

at it was a yellow one...for FRIENDSHIP

But still yaar , atleast the misunderstandings r ovr and our lovely KriYansh is backk , luv em Heart

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
m in my kriyaansh dremland after i saw it,..omg!! kriya n white rose to rey,..dying to c it,.!

nebu

Goldie

nebu

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Finally Line cutter aur Baath cutter ek saath fire exit mein phir se aagaya. Jab mein ne new promo dekha aur uske baad precap dekha tho OMG mein tho khushi ke mare apne seat se jump kar rahi thi. Finally woh din aagaya Jab mere kriyaansh ke beech Dosthi shuru hogi.kriya Rey ko Rose de rahi hey

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302ananyashera100littledevils

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebu

Finally Line cutter aur Baath cutter ek saath fire exit mein phir se aagaya. Jab mein ne new promo dekha aur uske baad precap dekha tho OMG mein tho khushi ke mare apne seat se jump kar rahi thi. Finally woh din aagaya Jab mere kriyaansh ke beech Dosthi shuru hogi.kriya Rey ko Rose de rahi hey

Yaa ree , mein bhi izz din ka kabse wait kar rhi thi , kria rey ko rose degi , i feel like i am in heavenDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.