Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Awesome Epi- Hum tum chori se bandhe ek dori se (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suj01

ASR bana rickshawaala and dhobiwaalaROFLROFLROFLROFL
Too bad we dont have rickshawaalas and dhobiwalas in USAAngry.HOT HOT HOTTTDay Dreaming. I miss INDIA nowCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011mazkachazkasuj01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome Epi- Hum tum chori se bandhe ek dori se (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by suj01

ASR bana rickshawaala and dhobiwaalaROFLROFLROFLROFL
Too bad we dont have rickshawaalas and dhobiwalas in USAAngry.HOT HOT HOTTTDay Dreaming. I miss INDIA nowCry

So real life ASR type guy wont be autorickshaw walla nahWink

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ann_92

today 's epi  was fantastic
day by day ..its getting super
i luved luv marriage dicussion
n arnie falling  i've never seen a guy fall from the stool b4..its always the other way around..well excecuted
masterchef promotion had me cracking...n shyamu free epo
n the precap was jus glorious

No shyam ...no nani ...no nandkishore ..can it be betterLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
OMG!! pooja i cant thank you enough for those caps Day Dreaming hayyee taking away my breath Hug thank you so much!!
fantastic episode! Heart loved it!! ASR's look was worth watching when he heard about her marriage and then when she siad nahi humari nahi..he wa slike "phew"ROFL

sun2011Juicee_Sushie-RD-

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

OMFGGG OMFGGG Silly Blushing

Her hand got locked under his bk so she cudnt move away and he was in no mood to let goLOL

Still Very B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L <3 Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Lovely post and caps.. A very Happy Dhanteras and Diwali wishes to u too...Hug

Arnav's face went out of colors  when he heard about marriage.. Unhappy Mann hee mann soch raha hoga, Khushi's marriage?? Mujhse hee hogi.. LOL
Anjali telling Khushi that love is when u want the person to be happy and away from all pain.. The next scene, we see Arnav might be in pain if he falls down and Khushi like ever, going to his rescue.. But nothing worked, as he had to fall.. On the nicely made rangoli... I didnt feel bad for the rangoli, inspite of knowing how bad one must be feeling when someone ruins a rangoli as best as that one was.. Disapprove But ArHi in the rangoli was like a treat.. Day Dreaming Kya colorful they.. Day Dreaming Slipping scene was awesome.. Looks like all about everything has started playing cupid for Arnav-Khushi.. Dupatta, Jhumka, Serial lights and now Rangoli.. Heart Day Dreaming
The way Arnav gave his hand to her and she actually agreed.. Day Dreaming Haayee... Day Dreaming Loved the scene..

And the precap has had me go ROFL.. ROFL Rickshaw driver and Dhobi.. Rickshaw wala What the bolta hai.. Silly 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RD-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Lovely post and caps.. A very Happy Dhanteras and Diwali wishes to u too...Hug

Arnav's face went out of colors  when he heard about marriage.. Unhappy Mann hee mann soch raha hoga, Khushi's marriage?? Mujhse hee hogi.. LOL
Anjali telling Khushi that love is when u want the person to be happy and away from all pain.. The next scene, we see Arnav might be in pain if he falls down and Khushi like ever, going to his rescue.. But nothing worked, as he had to fall.. On the nicely made rangoli... I didnt feel bad for the rangoli, inspite of knowing how bad one must be feeling when someone ruins a rangoli as best as that one was.. Disapprove But ArHi in the rangoli was like a treat.. Day Dreaming Kya colorful they.. Day Dreaming Slipping scene was awesome.. Looks like all about everything has started playing cupid for Arnav-Khushi.. Dupatta, Jhumka, Serial lights and now Rangoli.. Heart Day Dreaming
The way Arnav gave his hand to her and she actually agreed.. Day Dreaming Haayee... Day Dreaming Loved the scene..

And the precap has had me go ROFL.. ROFL Rickshaw driver and Dhobi.. Rickshaw wala What the bolta hai.. Silly 

Awww i love what u write...always read yr stuff on Adits post ...but the CV's are pretty neat with their humor and romanceBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011mishti_17

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Raima36Zaya4evermishti_17

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.