Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
LMAO... ROFL Bechara... Mera.. Ashu...Kabhi.. chabi churaye.. kabhi shirt utarwaye... to kabhi.. Jootiyan Churaye..! Hai rabba.. yeh Biwi hai.. ya.. 'Chorni... Kum Don zyada' ROFL

OMG... the way... Saiyan ji..hesitated to go to the bedroom...gawwd.. i culdn stop ROFLING... n Biwi jaan went a step further...stating .. 'Bedroom hua purana.. jaan...Bathroom ka aya Zamana' ROFL

As Saiyan ji hesitated to strip off his shirt... wifey dearest.. offered to wait patiently in the bathroom.. but iss.. BUDDHI MAUSHI ko bhi aabhi aana tha.. Angry! Poor hubby din get to join wifey in the bathroom as Bua ji..started to demand a Personal.. EXAMINATION of her ACHING joints LOL! Sensing danger.. Hutch se bhi PHASHTTT Wifey screamed out ...to make it amply clear..that Ashu ji was her territory.. n no one dare infiltrate..!! She even called herself a 'Hands-on-wife' who lovingly washes her hubbys shirt.. off all the DAAG..!! Lo ji.. Bin phere.. hum tere..!! Embarrassed

Finally as the duo watched the wedding proceedings... fate made them come together again.. as the Pandit chanted mantras n they became witnesses to the wedding ...one for the bride n other for the groom! But lo ji.. jab Miya Biwi ho sath.. to ...STARING se aachi kya ho sakti hai koi baat? Wink Patidev drooled on his Chammak Challo... while.. Biwi jaan... stole glances at her Handsome Hardstone.. erm Hunk i.e.! Wink

But.. can any event end without Wifey.. marking another of Ashus belonging as hers??? Nahi na...Embarrassed so Biwi jaan this time.. ended up stealing Patidevs jootes.. instead of the grooms..!! Aab.. Nidhi ji... koi biwi bhala.. aapne Pati ke joote chori karti hai?? LOL 

Cute epi...Watch it.. to Smile..!! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 24 October 2011 at 9:15am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

aqsamShaiqMadihasoomro01-Deepali-AmnaIshNandiniShKavya.Sstarasdfshaz2009-renu-BingeMehek25--Sari--hermosoDarine1980shalishamilyanks28...RamonaG....BamonforeverRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Joote do...Dil lo..!! HAHK reloaded!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
v cute n funnily romantic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
s today's episode was funny and very good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I agree with u Tanu. It was truly a very cute episode. The first part was really funny. Loved Ashu's reactions to stripping...Truly hilarious. I too was ROFLing. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-renu-Bamonforever

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

LMAO... ROFL Bechara... Mera.. Ashu...Kabhi.. chabi churaye.. kabhi shirt utarwaye... to kabhi.. Jootiyan Churaye..! Hai rabba.. yeh Biwi hai.. ya.. 'Chorni... Kum Don zyada' ROFL

OMG... the way... Saiyan ji..hesitated to go to the bedroom...gawwd.. i culdn stop ROFLING... n Biwi jaan went a step further...stating .. 'Bedroom hua purana.. jaan...Bathroom ka aya Zamana' ROFL

As Saiyan ji hesitated to strip off his shirt... wifey dearest.. offered to wait patiently in the bathroom.. but iss.. BUDDHI MAUSHI ko bhi aabhi aana tha.. Angry! Poor hubby din get to join wifey in the bathroom as Bua ji..started to demand a Personal.. EXAMINATION of her ACHING joints LOL! Sensing danger.. Hutch se bhi PHASHTTT Wifey screamed out ...to make it amply clear..that Ashu ji was her territory.. n no one dare infiltrate..!! She even called herself a 'Hands-on-wife' who lovingly washes her hubbys shirt.. off all the DAAG..!! Lo ji.. Bin phere.. hum tere..!! Embarrassed

Finally as the duo watched the wedding proceedings... fate made them come together again.. as the Pandit chanted mantras n they became witnesses to the wedding ...one for the bride n other for the groom! But lo ji.. jab Miya Biwi ho sath.. to ...STARING se aachi kya ho sakti hai koi baat? Wink Patidev drooled on his Chammak Challo... while.. Biwi jaan... stole glances at her Handsome Hardstone.. erm Hunk i.e.! Wink

But.. can any event end without Wifey.. marking another of Ashus belonging as hers??? Nahi na...Embarrassed so Biwi jaan this time.. ended up stealing Patidevs jootes.. instead of the grooms..!! Aab.. Nidhi ji... koi biwi bhala.. aapne Pati ke joote chori karti hai?? LOL 

Cute epi...Watch it.. to Smile..!! 

Yaarrr missed you so much!!!!!!!!!HugHug Missed reading your posts...actually I flew home Friday morning...just got online now...man the last two episodes have KILLED ME. Day DreamingToday was just...SillyDeadThe way they stared at each other...their chemistry..HeartBlushing..how CHARMING and killing MB looks...our gorgeous biwi in blue ...these two are making me more psycho day by day...LOLSilly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBamonforevershamil

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming ROFL LOL Embarrassed Hug 

loved Hardstone Cool turning crimson red Blushing 

truly cute n hilarious epi... LOL

by the time the wedding will be over...Ashu will be asking Nidhi...

"Aap KOTNIS Hospital wapas NAHI aane ka kya lengi, Dr. Nidhi ????????" ROFL

Edited by -renu- - 24 October 2011 at 9:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evahermosoBamonforevershamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

I agree with u Tanu. It was truly a very cute episode. The first part was really funny. Loved Ashu's reactions to stripping...Truly hilarious. I too was ROFLing. 

OMG his expressions when both Bua n Nidhi came n stood near him. .n he covered his IZZATwith his shirt... ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-hermosoBamonforevershamilyanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
 @yankuuu... missheddd u sooo much.. Hug n from tomorrow me have off for Diwali. .so .. we can yap.. till late... about.. u know who.. Wink  Saiyan ji n Biwi ji... n their famil..erm Future planning Evil Smile ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28Bamonforever

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.