Sharon got to taste her own medecine, Rey to harsh

Posted: 12 years ago
I was happy and felt bad for Sharon today, she got to taste her own medecine. But still i found Rey to harsh on her. He didn't need to be so harsh on her. 

I know it was her big mistake. But instead of fighting with each other can't they sit and talk about the problems.

Sharon's big problem is that she can't really see the reality. I understood it today. She can't understand which problem the "weaklings" are in how they live. Someone needs to show her how it really is. Or sit and talk about it, make her understand how it is to live like a "Weakling". With out any "bank balance".

But really happy today. Kriyansh are going to be friends in next episode can't wait for it i just love love them. Finally something good is happning.

Amina

PS:- Sorry all my FF readers i didn't update yesterday i forgot it and went out to learn dirving with my dad. I will try to update today.
Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago

i never felt bad for sharon, am loving rey more and more bcz the way he's treating her :)

Originally posted by Tasha4ever

i never felt bad for sharon, am loving rey more and more bcz the way he's treating her :)

But i feel its little to much
aarrggghhh...rey...hate him...y did he do that to her...he knows how sharon is...still he did this...n on top of that...sfter hutring her so much...he smiles when kria calls him...araarrrhhhgghhh
Rey was upset with Kria and behaved badly with her in SOCIAL, and now he is doing the same with Sharon...so That makes it equal. 

So, lets be happy as KRIYAANSH will be friends tomorrow ...YAY!!

Long awaited friendship...CAN'T WAIT!!
i agree he was a bit to harsh..
i love their friendship...but this was not good...
i think he'll say srry 2 her...
If sharon is accepting her mistake,then i'd have said that,yeah Rey is a bit harsh on her.
But she still thinks that it was a small mistake.
Rey is doing the right thing...
I hope sharon will change after this...
Edited by Sydelle - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

aarrggghhh...rey...hate him...y did he do that to her...he knows how sharon is...still he did this...n on top of that...sfter hutring her so much...he smiles when kria calls him...araarrrhhhgghhh

You have to also remember that sharon was acting very irritable n problematic today.She always puts down people by often callin dem disgusting things and she needs to know that it hurts
I don't think so that it was too much from Rey's side.
Rey's behavior was not something deliberately.
It was so obvious 'Action- Reaction' thing.
Sharon was behaving so much complaining so that's how any fellow dazzler should answer her.
All dazzlers were willing to give at least a try to this learning thing but she was opposing it without even giving it a try so I guess there was nothing wrong in telling her that she really must calm down.

Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

I don't think so that it was too much from Rey's side.
Rey's behavior was not something deliberately.
It was so obvious 'Action- Reaction' thing.
Sharon was behaving so much complaining so that's how any fellow dazzler should answer her.
All dazzlers were willing to give at least a try to this learning thing but she was opposing it without even giving it a try so I guess there was nothing wrong in telling her that she really must calm down.

I agree! and in the current situation, nobody expects REY to CALM DOWN sharon as he normally does. Remember,  basket ball court Rey- Sharon Scene, right after Restaurant fight. Rey is so calm and so patient in Calming her down. That's REAL REY...but!! today, it was the situation. If she doesn't wanna compromise, somebody needs to tell her to stop cribbing, so its REY all the Way!!