Suggestions / Comments

is there any pt havg this section?u dont read it!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

indepgal

Goldie

indepgal

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Vijay,

i am wondering whats the purpose of having this Suggestions and Comments section when no heed is paid to it.

As a 1 year old audience, i am disturbed by the apathy shown by this forum to its  audience. For over a month now, i  have been seeking a clarification...how are your CM rankings conducted? Are FFs written on Maan and Geet that  are moved to the FF forum on crossing 15 pages being counted in the CM ranking? a simple clarification to which i  havent got  a response. Why is that so? is the team so busy  they  cant  take a few mins to respond? i  am a finance professional who gets over 500 mails a day...if i can take time out to come to this forum and time to post my doubts and questions, is it too much to expect to get a response? not bothering to respond  reeks of  dis respect to me.   1 cardinal rule of selling is service...u and the team are our service providers  and  as such its essential you clarify the doubts regarding  your systems, methodology and  operating ways...

deeply disappointed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is there any pt havg this section?u dont read it!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
we are asking this questions again and again still...its simply ignored...

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indepgal

Vijay,

i am wondering whats the purpose of having this Suggestions and Comments section when no heed is paid to it.

As a 1 year old audience, i am disturbed by the apathy shown by this forum to its  audience. For over a month now, i  have been seeking a clarification...how are your CM rankings conducted? Are FFs written on Maan and Geet that  are moved to the FF forum on crossing 15 pages being counted in the CM ranking? a simple clarification to which i  havent got  a response. Why is that so? is the team so busy  they  cant  take a few mins to respond? i  am a finance professional who gets over 500 mails a day...if i can take time out to come to this forum and time to post my doubts and questions, is it too much to expect to get a response? not bothering to respond  reeks of  dis respect to me.   1 cardinal rule of selling is service...u and the team are our service providers  and  as such its essential you clarify the doubts regarding  your systems, methodology and  operating ways...

deeply disappointed...

Regarding the FanFic I would say that it should be retained in the forum for the first 10 days of being created.

After that if its moved it wont impact the Activity much. So one should request the Moderator of the forum not to move the Fan Fic till it turns 10 days old.

I hope this answers your query.

BTW one question I had for you that how you manage to read 500 mails a day and do you reply all of them?

Regards,
Vijay

indepgal

Goldie

indepgal

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

[QUOTE=indepgal]Vijay,

Regarding the FanFic I would say that it should be retained in the forum for the first 10 days of being created.

After that if its moved it wont impact the Activity much. So one should request the Moderator of the forum not to move the Fan Fic till it turns 10 days old.

I hope this answers your query.

BTW one question I had for you that how you manage to read 500 mails a day and do you reply all of them?

Regards,
Vijay

Thanks, Vijay. Appreciate the response...and apologies for the angst ridden mail, but this was troubling me no end and leaving me with a feeling of being manipulated so had to get it clarified and off my chest.

regarding your question...yes, i do get 500 mails a day ( alas!) of which, i need to reply to atleast 300..how do i manage? well good time management and my faithful blackberry ! i have made it a point to respond immdly  else i tend to slip up or forget to come back to the mail...the downside of this is that i am on the BB all the time..which drives my family crazy ...but the good news is that is one reason I am tuned into IF as well as your forum is my  stress buster ...

ciao.
P.S responded to your mail too- as soon as i saw it...

Edited by indepgal - 24 October 2011 at 9:19pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top