Page 1
Page   of 54
Page 2 Page 54

jesss.

IF-Sizzlerz

jesss.

-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

I think it's speech time again oopsie LOL well hello everyone Embarrassed i don't think there's any need for me to introduce myself but still for formality's sake...i am Jessy :) (not my real name though, if you thought so)...i just have to thank each one of you SO MUCH for always commenting on my stuff and pointing out every pro and con you see in them! it's you guys who made me reach #2 ...it seriously means a hell lot! Hug i have been making sigs now for quite a few months erm since June/July and i'm still a learner...the first time PS opened in front of me it looked so scary Stern Smile like i didn't know what to do with it ROFL so a huge thanks to Pari for teaching me the baby steps of PS...like how to open a canvas and all...you know LOL and thank youuu so much Ashu for teaching me everything, absolutely EVERYTHING about PS and always having your dabba open for my never ending questions&queries LOLEmbarrassed Nomi baby who always was/is so encouraging about me and my work and i just LOVE you for being so straightforward about everything i make! Sue&Zara whom i haven't spoken to in a million years..and might not even know that i'm on #2 now..LOL but just wanted to mention them to show them that they are and will be always in my heart LOL ewww ROFL love you both! Embarrassed Almaas my wifeyyy! thanks for always being there for me even when your mood is like Mrs Hitler at times LOL and you know what i mean by 'being there for me' :) love youuu <3 Sameena...my pagal ladki ROFL we always get crazy over each other when we're together...we have this thing called 'extra love' for each other ROFL LOLOLOL i kid i kid :P but we do love each other like MAAAD na? ROFL Nisa ..meri daadi/nani Ermm LOVE you for always commenting no matter how crap anything looks :| and i know we hardly get to talk anywhere else..your MSN is useless ROFL..so i love my dukaan for that! meri pyaareYuni di whom still never got the chance to be first to comment...and even forgets to edit her reserves at times...well she's my sister so that says it all ROFL LOL ily! Anku...my one other pyaare behen..who just always loves to throw tantrums for no reason LOL ahh i love her love&excitement for my creations ROFL you make me khush&blush Blushing Nicole...thank you for loving me and my creations the way i am/they are LOL and for helping me finish my first shop :P seriously means a hell lot! love youuu! HugSaba...my tiny little darlingooo LOL the cutest thing we have on IF...she can always bring a smile to your face by doing your extra tareef ROFL Mish ..this sweet girl whom i met in her shop first...then my shop LOL thank youuu for always commenting and not to forget, spamming ROFL love youuu <3 umm Noru and Marj who are gayab since forever but since they're family they just had to be included somewhere so yeah :/

Inspirations well i have LOTS of inspirations...my biggest inspirations on IF nowadays are Aish, Sahar, Ash, Fary, Sano, Rummy, Farzana, Jhanvi, Rima&Wida, Vicky, Dangelz, Sameena, Ragini, Phatty, Ayesha (notfadeaway), Moni, Ash (Aichuu), Pooja, Mallu...im head over heels in LOVE with ya'lls creations Blushing okay that's a long list phew...rukhooo!!! for the full list shop#1 check karo LOL 

Edited by jesss. - 06 July 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaKaShticreations-tehreem--Swetha-..Sana...Jennyholic.Fari.KashianAsra_KSGSunnipwincessxchristiandior.ScatteredCastleKaJenroxxpinkss-Rakshu-HaniyaaSabaah..-RabiaKSGKaJen-KinmaMaha149Preeti_ar_kjBeautifulDream.RiasaffkhanSano88-Preeti-PrincessBushiSiddhi_aish_punkSweetAddiction.romiosugar1.Almaas.26javeyLaddoo.Phaddooa2zahidlipshaa.KuchiMama.Dsfizii_gurlJulybaby22simran45alostdream.-Faiza-AASUSzara-KSG-malikrahmona_paksweNicole.cant.be.assed.herms_angel..Amira..epiphany.Meehak.Nomaa.DigitalFortress.BezubaanPari.Heart_Hacker-chainreaction.ammyridz600-Harshu-.DarkParadise..swashbuckling_Oishi_Zari_Khan-Anku-.JustaDreamSunshine GirlOliveWellingtonserendipity...-Jia-..-Ms.Wildcherry-Xiahtic-5AS..SanzPaRudholicAsad-Kii-Arzoo-Fatima-sjainZoobiDoobiblessing-beautynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jessy'sGallery#2::KaJen/ArHi/Anu/KNPH PG49" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jesss.

IF-Sizzlerz

jesss.

-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
PM list

DON'T click like if you just want to receive update PMs from me, click LIKE only and only if you want PMs from me and are willing to comment too! i used to PM around 80 people and not all of them used to comment :/ so please think twice before giving the like button a click LOL

Edited by -Jessy- - 24 October 2011 at 8:38am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

_JellyBean_VirMan_forevermini_ksg_ARFari.KashianJennyholic.ARCaskettFanAsra_KSGSunnipwincessxchristiandior.ScatteredCastleHaniyaamonakhan.KaJenroxxpinkss-Rakshu-KinmaBeautifulDream.Riasa~Serendipity~ffkhanSabaah..-RabiaKSGKaJen-cityoflightsSano88-Preeti-PrincessBushiSamiyah258a2zahidlipshaaSiddhi_.KuchiMama.Dsaish_punkSweetAddiction.Julybaby22.Almaas.rahmona_pakswesneha_kajenNicole.AASUScant.be.assed.-Faiza-alostdream...Amira..herms_angelMeehak.Nomaa.DigitalFortressepiphany.-Euphoria-FreshDaisyTrouble..RajvirNandini..BezubaanPari.chainreaction.Heart_Hacker--Harshu-ammyridz600.DarkParadise..-Anku-Zari_Khan.JustaDreamSunshine GirlXiahtic-5anitamalikAS..SanzPaRudholicAsad-Kii-Arzoo-Fatima-Mehak_Luvs_Rani-Ms.Wildcherry-OliveWellingtonserendipity.OnlyHopesjainZoobiDoobi

jesss.

IF-Sizzlerz

jesss.

-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
old samples

icons - 

sigs - 

Edited by -Jessy- - 24 October 2011 at 8:41am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-tehreem--Swetha-Hazel-eyeSunnipwincessxmini_ksg_ARScatteredCastleKaJenroxxpinkssHaniyaaSabaah..-Nia--RabiaKSGKaJen-ffkhanshe_ratchetBeautifulDream.RiasaSano88-Preeti-BElieveYOUrselfDigitalFortressepiphany.Meehak.herms_angel..Amira..Nomaa.-Faiza-alostdream..Almaas.AASUSaish_punkSweetAddiction.romiosugar1Siddhi_a2zahidlipshaarahmona_pakswesneha_kajenfizii_gurl.JustaDreamSunshine GirlXiahtic-5serendipity.AS..Asad-Kii-Arzoo-Fatima-_Oishi_Zari_Khan-Ms.Wildcherry-.BezubaanPari.ammyridz600-Harshu-.DarkParadise..ZoobiDoobisjainnadaanmasakalli

Sabaah..

IF-Rockerz

Sabaah..

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Res <333 YIPPEEE :P

So I guess m damn latee :| haina ? :P

omg ur banner Shocked Clap hayyeee Day Dreaming

I really loved the style and merging, both looks extra hawwt and so ur banner :P I feel like using it if it would be a siggy ROFL and wao wao lots of jhappies for u HugHug
So happy for ur 2nd gallery n u deserve 200 like thesee Embarrassed
...Congratulations...
meri darling jes di aka brilliant mind Tongue Hug

All d best for ur this gallery & hope we always remain friends and sisters :)) U r one of a lovelyperson whom I met at IF Embarrassed Hug
and m proud to b ur friends, m proud to be a customer of ur dukaan Tongue Embarrassed

Your work is always very very unique & mindblowing, keep it up muwah
ILOVEYOUU & WILL DO ALWAYS Heart
Saba Hug

PS loved the way u defined mee
ROFL ILY<33 feel so spl by seeing my name in ur list Embarrassed

Edited by ..Saba.. - 28 October 2011 at 4:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meehak.jesss.Zari_Khan

-Anku-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anku-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Congoo meri jaan Hug a very much deserved and very much awaited second shop :)

You;re so hardworking, and it shows in your creations and otherwise :) Lovely work. I am sorry I couldn't edit the previous shop's reserve, so I shall comment for your last two updates here itself !!

The updates are really very beautiful :) and I love the experimenting. The DMG update has my favourite scene, and you've made amazing sigs out of all the pics you've used. Love the vibrance and shine on it Big smile.

Love you and UHM don't get me started on your nautanki, so please don't talk about mine Big smile

Edited by Ankita.M - 25 October 2011 at 3:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabaah..jesss.

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Congooo on the 2nd gall Hug
May u open many more :)

Sabaah..jesss.

ammyridz600

IF-Stunnerz

ammyridz600

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
RES PartyROFL

Sabaah..jesss.

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
congo on no. 2!!! love all ur creations and ur icons are to die for..keep rocking it homegirl Hug
ps. ur banner is hot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabaah..fizii_gurljesss.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top