||24th October Written Update||Done

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

One more of those 'only in serials' events - one moment, Prem is sitting on a wheelchair, and next moment, he disappears, leaving the wheelchair behind.  If someone abducted him, wouldn't it be easier to take him w/ the wheelchair?  And if he just got up and walked away w/ the rest of the crowd that took him, isn't that too inane an event, given his condition?

So Sid managed to get everyone on his side in talking Mataji into signing?  Brilliant.  But my favorite part was him reminding Roli about her place in that house - how she was just a stranger, and would do well to stop interfering.  Incidentally, where did Roli learn her manners?  If you are a girl who is in your sister's sasural, would you think about interfering in their family matters, instead of respecting their privacy?

At the end, when Sid revealed to mataji that he tricked her into signing away the house, I was actually thrilled.  After all, everyone in that house fears her, and the reason is that she owns the property and could expel anyone anytime she liked, which is why even her trivial orders, like whose necklace one can wear, or whose car one can drive, have to be obeyed.  I'm glad Sid gave her such a zor ka jhatka, and that she's feeling what it is to be kicked out of the house.  Regardless of what Sid ultimately decides to do, I'm glad that he's in one fell swoop ripped the power structure from under her 😈
 Thanks for the detailed and excellent update!
Thank you! 
Sid is my favourite villian of all the serials...lol
I also don't like how Roli is always interfering in their family matter!!!! just hate it---but sid brings her on path!
😛
Originally posted by .Vrish.

If someone abducted him, wouldn't it be easier to take him w/ the wheelchair? 
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
some one write the update today..m going out
can some one give the written update for 25th and 26th of Oct pls... :(