Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Stars wish Happy Dhanteras!

With the festive season of Diwali commencing on Dhanteras today, which means 'Dhan' wealth and 'teras' the 13th tithi, everyone is thronging to the shops to load up on goodies. It is considered auspicious to buy gold or silver or utensils on the occasion of Dhanteras. When the entire India is busy gearing up for the festival, our telly stars too aren't far behind. Check out what some of the stars are doing on Dhanteras this year.

Showing 1  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

kritika kamara

Kritika Kamara
I have always celebrated Diwali with my family but this year because of hectic shooting schedule, I am unable to visit my home. Surely, I am going to miss my family a lot. Since I'll get an off, will utilize my off fullest by lighting candles and spending time with friends in Mumbai. I haven't got time for shopping but like every year I will make sure I buy something in gold which is considered lucky on Dhanteras. Actually, you can buy any metal, its not necessary that you have to buy gold or silver.

mohnish behl
Mohnish Behl
I wish for my family's happiness, may all their wishes come true this festive season. Diwali is the festival of light and I do enjoy lighting up some phuljadhi & few crackers. But it should be confined to enjoyment only & shouldn't become a competition or status issue for families or colonies where they compete on who bursts the most fireworks. Dhanteras is an auspicious day where everyone worships dhan which means wealth. My wife will do all the shopping as I'll be busy shooting. I wish all my fans a very happy & prosperous Diwali. Have a safe Diwali & take care of yourself & your family.
-

Edited by Armu4eva - 24 October 2011 at 7:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_anza_sezoDantaDeepaMehek25...RamonaG....cuttieeRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stars wish Happy Dhanteras-Kritz/MB" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing my dear Armu 
Happy Diwali 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

khushirati

khushirati

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
thanks.
happy diwali to all

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Happy Dhanteras and Happy Diwali to MB n Kritz and to all KTLK-ians

...RamonaG....

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
poor kitloo , hopefully karan will be there with her.. happy dhanteras to them too

DantaDeepa

IF-Dazzler

DantaDeepa

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Happy dhanteras and happy diwali

ammuuu

ammuuu

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
happy diwali n thanks for the article 

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
tfs Tanu hope the diwali episode is really unusual as Mohnishji saidWink
happy Diwali and happy Dhanteras Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.