Page 5 Page 8

tvshowfan

IF-Sizzlerz

tvshowfan

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
good post. loved your comments ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*look up* *look up* (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Awww! Tashu & sinnie...my dear lovlies...

me ponchoing Khushi ke aanson...actually I don't know what 2 rely for this post...issliye quote kiyaLOL LOL LOL

Even if my reply does not work I can put the blame on quotes Evil Smile

U don't love sleeping cutie Censored Angry

yeh kaun si bewakoof sawal hai? Shocked ROFL
poochna hai kya? jab chahe tab kar lenge milkeTongue maybe on mission rockerzLOL
added ur shyam part..Sleepy baakhi sab i heart heart but tough tough to put in soo muchLOL

cindrella255

smirk

Groupbie

smirk

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovebarun

such nice ideas you all have!! and wonderful replies too..Clap
awesome forum this is :D
cindrella255 i love your reply Thumbs Up

even i was thinking that.. i am also new and silent reader Wink and this forum is so talented,, deserves to be no.1!! lovely post and ideas..

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Meri pyaari  Censored ...I missed u Hug

"We had the sky up there, all speckled with stars, and we used to lay on our backs and look up at them, and discuss about whether they was made or only just happened." - Mark Twain

(Kuch nahi ainvayi quote kiya LOL LOL)

Arnie Boy

U have summed up everything

" I m sitting here trying my hardest not to look your way. Not really because I dont want to see you. I just know that when I look up you wont be looking back." - Anon

His situation was something like this...patha nahi kya hua...ab toh he s all Embarrassed Embarrassed
Making her blush blush... me too blush blush

Well, for actual looking up...He never expressed (in words) except for one day...dat too his sis...But he s not completely opening up...may b with Khushi he won't hold himself...let's c!

@ bold.. he has opened to khushi... that one time at his parents death anniversary... when she went to say sorry 

Great post dashing girl

does lakshmi look up to nani, or does nani look up to laksmi ..she tells the goatwa everything LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255stardust-

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Originally posted by rechup

Hi sindh dearHug Hw r u?

gr8 rech di.. Hug clg re-opened so catching up with homework stuffLOL

Home works? Poor girl, I just remembered the old college days, daily homeworks and VIVA
Nice postSmile
Embarrassed

I always lookup to a person for support, love and care, My beau and brother are close to my heart. I always think of both of them when I need a support.
i know di..Embarrassed managing the shop also requires some right?Big smile i remember u saying that..

U R right, It is very tough to look at all sections, managing employees, setting accounts, checking stocks... But in this task nobody is there to help me( I mean brother and Beau)

My bechara accountant and Store manager are helping meLOL

I liked the way u had written the look up of characters in the show.
Agree with what u said about Arnav and Khushi, Arnav look up to Anjali, khushi, nani and La for various emotional reasons as u said, He look up to OP or JP for help in workLOL
cool! forgot the unsung heroes OP and JPLOLClap
Big smile

Khushi look up to devi maiya, stars, moon and need the shoulders of Arnav to cry.
WinkEmbarrassed

Dear u missed LakshmiLOL She needs Nani to lift and carry her, needs Mami and La to play her mischiefsLOL
awww yeh kya hogaya?? will add this to the post too..Tongue
Thatz nice

stardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Great post dashing girl

does lakshmi look up to nani, or does nani look up to laksmi ..she tells the goatwa everything LOL

hey there asha :).. pleasure Embarrassed
lol love how u put it, nani does tell everything to the goatwa.. her sorrows, mishaps and even holds her in dreamsLOL will add this up =))
as for A i think she meant.. he doe not open up his heart to her, is still vulnerable on that side.. he didn't exactly open up on that night rite? just said sorry.. it was khushi who opened up about her fears..
however i'll let her answer this, she'll tell u what exactly she meantLOL

asha...

noorie_

IF-Dazzler

noorie_

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

noorriee Hug
don't say that butteri cuppyHeart sab ke alag alag expressions hothe haiWink and u r no less of a gem wid writing... Wink shyam part ROFL rookh i'll add that..
Arnav khushi = complete packageLOLWink
lubbs juu back Heart

bubbssyyyHug
yeah...can't find any inspiration lately to make any new posts. I feel so disconnected  from the forum lately Ouch
I look up to you for creativityLOL
add that in your post now!LOL

stardust-

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Well, for actual looking up...He never expressed (in words) except for one day...dat too his sis...But he s not completely opening up...may b with Khushi he won't hold himself...let's c!

@ bold.. he has opened to khushi... that one time at his parents death anniversary... when she went to say sorry 

Heya...dats wat I said completely opening up...dat was outburst due 2 his rage ...He din't know her condition...His might hav thought a gal who seems to be happy always can never understand his pain...but yeah..I do accept he opened up subconciously

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-asha...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.