Page 3 Page 8

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Very nice post n super idea..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*look up* *look up* (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

sindhu come on give me hug HugROFL for the first time i actually came first on your post!!DancingEmbarrassed now thats the coolest thing Cool ok now coming to your topic! as usual.. fab one Star
yeh rahan girl Hugisme itne khushi ki kaun si baath hai?ROFL

looking up? umm dont know what to say..may be because we look up for support ..as much i am concerned i always look up..kahin chad na gir jaye mere sar parROFL
arnav looks up.when he romances with his curtains!SillySillySilly,,well on a serious note he look up at anjali for support..sometime khushi to share his pain (remember the shouting scene.after that he said sorry! ) he look up at lavanaya to vent his frustrationTongue and nani to..umm.. to make her do what he wantsStern Smile.. (like bringing lavnaya honeSleepy)
very well said tashuClaphe did look upto K for apologising..she is the only one besides di he did that to...
khushi! yaar she always looks upROFLbut she is the character who looks up at her devi maiya not only for support but to say thanks too when she helps herEmbarrassed for shoulder?..do i even need to rewind that anyways?ROFL
yup again, they both look up to some one to say thanks too.. brilliant Star
and anjali..she looks up at her husband for everything! after all he is the most amazing person in the worldAngrySleepy
SleepyAngry bass itna hi LOL

payal..as of now she is looking at akaash "apni maa ka kuch karoAngryROFL
buaji.. yaar she looks up at her nandkishore for everything which by the way is shyamROFLCensored
bingo, i am putting this up on the postROFL
fab post sindhu! as usual enjoyed a lot EmbarrassedHug
love you <3 Heart
more more loveHeartLOL pleasure betaLOLWink

-Dark_Fantasy-

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
This is an awesome post...I always look forward to your post my dear good going

stardust-

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Me edited...

Sleeping ke liye bhi ek post banaa na...I m longing 2 c my sleeping cutieEmbarrassed EmbarrassedBig smile

stardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

Hi sindh dearHug Hw r u?

gr8 rech di.. Hug clg re-opened so catching up with homework stuffLOL

Nice postSmile
Embarrassed

I always lookup to a person for support, love and care, My beau and brother are close to my heart. I always think of both of them when I need a support.
i know di..Embarrassed managing the shop also requires some right?Big smile i remember u saying that..

I liked the way u had written the look up of characters in the show.
Agree with what u said about Arnav and Khushi, Arnav look up to Anjali, khushi, nani and La for various emotional reasons as u said, He look up to OP or JP for help in workLOL
cool! forgot the unsung heroes OP and JPLOLClap

Khushi look up to devi maiya, stars, moon and need the shoulders of Arnav to cry.
WinkEmbarrassed

Dear u missed LakshmiLOL She needs Nani to lift and carry her, needs Mami and La to play her mischiefsLOL
awww yeh kya hogaya?? will add this to the post too..Tongue

rechup

noorie_

IF-Dazzler

noorie_

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Sinnie!!Hug
Kya yaar! You always come up with such creative posts! If only meri dimag ki batti tumhare jaise hoti! LOL 
Whatever you've written in that post is 10/10!
I'd like to add in that Shyam probably looks up to the devil...that's how he stoops so low and is menacing and annoying in so many ways, I cannot count on my dainty fingertips.

Arnav...I love how khushi makes him feel so much. From frustration, to anger, to sadness and bitter moments to moments full of happiness,fun and laughter. It's amazing really! Day Dreaming

Lubb youHeart

stardust-

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
sindhzz.. amazing post!Hug

there are a lot of things in my head but i can't put them to words.. haha.. 

i'm sure like arnav & khushi or anyone, we, too, look up to someone who can be with us and who can guide us.. this is the way we are able to learn.Smile

Edited by prinky02 - 24 October 2011 at 7:46am

stardust-

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
BrilliantLOLHug

stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.