Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Sonal goes missing --indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sonal missing after Rashi threatens her      
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

Rashi is having a harrowing time dealing with an aloof Jigar. To add to her woes, even Gopi has found out the cause of her distress. Rashi has a plan up her sleeve and once again she will use Gopi for her own selfish cause.

A Starplus.in source elucidates, "Rashi has convinced Gopi that her marriage is on the rocks and she needs her help. The ever helpful Gopi will then call Sonal for a meeting at Kali Mandir. Rashi will then use all tactics from threat to blackmail as she wants Sonal to talk to Jigar and convince him that her claims were lies. But Sonal will refuse Rashi outright enraging her. Rashi will accuse Sonal of being dissatisfied in her marriage and hence trying to get Jigar back. Rashi will then slyly puncture Sonal's tire and return home with the unsuspecting Gopi. But once home, they will be shocked to hear that Sonal is missing. Gopi will be worried and would want to confess about the Mandir meet to Kokila but Rashi will shut her up."

Gopi explains why she helped Rashi, "I heard Rashiben and Jigarji talking and found out her problem. She is tensed and I think she should come clean and clear all misunderstandings. Rashiben wants to save her marriage and I will help her in any way I can."

A nervous Rashi claims, "I was scared and shocked when I learnt that Gopi had overheard Jigar and me talking. I was relieved to know that Gopi gavar didn't know the depth of my problem. But I have decided to solve this issue by hook or crook. I can't let Sonal destroy my life."

What has happened to Sonal? Will Gopi tell the truth to Kokila? Catch Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday, 7:00 PM on STAR Plus.

STARPlus.in news  |   Monday, October 24, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2442/sonal-missing-after-rashi-threatens-her.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YES!

Kokila will definitely find out, that even really soon.
Waiting for it.
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rashi dug a piit even deeper for herself! 😆
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing .. Tanu
This track is really interesting 😎

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing...

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks so much for sharing.. love this track!
Swethu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.Hope atleast dis time Rashi's truth will be out.
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the information😉
rsshree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wan her 2 tel kokila