Page 1 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 2 Page 153

gypsy

Goldie

gypsy

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Hey guys, this is my first fiction on India Forums.  My friend, who is also a writer here, suggested that I should give it a try. After giving much thought, here I am with the First Chapter.

She is helping me with the characters and due credit should be given to her.

Disclaimer: All the character and incidents are fictitious. It's a part of my imagination. Any resemblance to any person or place is purely coincidental. This fic has 'Dark Themes' so if you are not interested kindly don't read it. Suggested age for reading 16+

This fiction is written from the character's perspective. I'll keep changing the POV's of the characters as the story progresses.

INDEX 

Chapter 1- Down

Chapter 2- Page 3

Chapter 3- Page 6

Chapter 4- Page 9

Chapter 5- Page 12

Chapter 6- Page 21

Chapter 7- Page 27

Chapter 8- Page 37

Chapter 9- Page 46

Chapter 10- Page 57

Chapter 11- Page 68

Chapter 12- Page 82

Chapter 13- Page 88

Chapter 14- Page 103

Chapter 15- Page 111

Chapter 16- Page 122

Chapter 17- Page 130

Chapter 18 onwards : www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2663544

**************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1

~And Hell it is~

Darkness...Lights...white light...screaming..HELP!...somebody..Darkness...blood...Darkness... Cold..alone...evil smile..his face...

I tried screaming but no words came out of the mouth. Why me? I kept asking this question to myself.  I never did anything bad. I never disobeyed my dad. I never got detention. I never said anything bad to someone. I never went against the rule because I am a good girl and good girls never disobey their elders.  I never left the house after 6:00 p.m.  In fact I don't remember the last time I went out after coming back from school. I never did anything to gain attention. I was happy in my small little world. It was just me and me alone. Sometimes dad used to come and ask me about the school and it was enough to light my whole month. It happened rarely..like once in six months but that was enough for me. It's not like he hated me or something. For me he was the best dad in the whole world. He loved me and I knew it. He never showed it but I knew he did...my heart believed it. And it's all that mattered.

But the last time he came and asked me about the school was about...what's the date today? I don't remember how long I have been held here?  I was brought here the day...I was born. It was my birthday.  I was waiting for him. It was my 18th birthday and it was one of the two days in the whole year when we used to have dinner together. Other day being his birthday which is exactly one month after mine.

I was so excited. I had been planning the day for the entire week.  It wasn't the birthday I was looking forward but the time I'll get to spend with him. I wanted to tell him what all had taken place in the school from the time we had our last conversation. I know he never replied or said anything back but he listened...And it's all that mattered.

But that day there was something different. I felt it. He wasn't himself. Something was different but I couldn't pinpoint it. Was I at fault? I tried remembering if I did something to upset him but nothing.  I gave a small smile as I saw him looking at me. I wanted to ask him "what's wrong?" But it was like the words got stuck in my mouth.  I am never good with words- I fumble a lot; sometimes I don't thinking before the words escapes the mouth. So I try to avoid conversation with others.  The only person I am a bit open to talk to is my dad...the same way he is...guess I got his genes in this department.

"Dad.." I couldn't stop the word from coming out of my mouth. The fork in his hand hit the plate. Oh shit. That is one word he hates to hear from my mouth and the one I try avoiding in front of him. Feeling the tension around myself I knew that I had upset him. I gulped and tried swallowing the food that was slowly making its way towards my mouth. The fork was shaking in my hand or it was my hand shaking. I had no idea. I didn't dare to look up. From the corner of my eyes I saw his tighten fist and I knew it was only a matter of time before I'll feel it on my skin. I got him upset so I deserved the punishment. You stupid girl.

For the next couple of minutes I sat still holding my breath waiting for the punishment. It was supposed to be the usual beatings that I was mentally preparing myself for. But that day nothing of that sort happened. He stood up from the chair and slowly made his way towards me. I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes, hoping to get it over as soon as possible. He doesn't like when I scream and screaming meant more beatings so I used to do everything to stop even a whisper escape my lips. And I had nearly perfected it except sometimes when the pain was too much to bear. Majority of the time I used to pass out before it reached to that level.  I was hoping this to be one of those times because I didn't want to see the hatred in his eyes...not today please.

"Get up.." I heard the command in his voice. He gripped my arm roughly and pulled my out of the seat.

I was being dragged somewhere but I was too scared to open my eyes. It was only when I felt the cool air hitting my face I opened my eyes and saw myself outside the house. I wasn't wearing the sweater and this sudden change in temperature made my already shivering body shiver like hell. I had no idea what to expect next. This had never happened before.

I slowly looked up at his face and what I saw made my guts scream out. He was standing at the front door expressionless. There was no anger no hatred just no emotions. I couldn't understand looking at his face what he was thinking and it scared the shit out of me. Something bad was about to happen and I felt it.

"Take her.." Before I could react I felt two hands gripping my arms. I tried so hard to release from the grip. I screamed, thrashed against them and pleaded to leave me. I begged my dad, told him that I am sorry and this won't be repeated but he never came. The last thing I heard before the darkness engulfed me here's your money.

I don't know for how long I slept but when I opened my eyes all I saw was darkness. I was in a cold room. My hands were tied behind my back. I screamed for help. It was probably the first time I screamed so loudly, hoping for someone to get me out of this place. I cried, cried till no more tears were left, cried till my screams turned into sobs but no one came. My eyelids were heavy from crying and I could feel them dropping.

"Wake up sweetie pie?" It was the first time I heard his voice. The voice of HIM. The creepiness was dripping from the words sending the chills down my spine. I shuddered at his touch. I wanted to move away as far as possible but his hands on my wrist were stopping me to do so.

"I hope you had a good night sleep...Sweetie pie" He whispered the last part. He lips were close to my ears and I knew it.

"Please leave me" I pleaded closing my eyes tightly as I felt his one hand on my legs slowly moving upwards. His movement stopped at the knees and I stayed still.

"Now that is something I can't help you with...sweetie pie. Not after what we paid to your father. He was right about you. You are indeed something.." Hearing about my father brought back the memories of why I was here in the first place. I made him angry and this is the punishment for that. He is punishing me for my mistakes. Maybe if I try and tell this creepy guy that I am sorry, he'll leave me alone.

"I am sorry for hurting my...I mean him. I promise this won't be repeated...ever. I won't show him my face if that's what he wants but please let me go...please" I said fumbling as I took deep breaths. I don't know if he understood my words or not because the next second I heard him chuckle. It was still dark so I had no idea what his facial expressions were.

"You still don't get it..don't you?" his words ran an unpleasant feeling inside me and that's when I felt that there is something more to what I believed there is.

"What..What do you mean?" I asked, the words coming out in almost a whisper. I didn't know if I actually wanted to hear him speak those words or not.

But I heard him and clearly saw my whole world collapsing right in front of me. I wasn't being punished because I called him 'dad'. I wasn't being punished because I angered him.  I wasn't being punished because I was his daughter. Because I wasn't. I wasn't his daughter. We had no relation. I was nothing but a commodity for him. A commodity he was told to handle till it turned 18. And when the day arrived he discarded me. He threw me out like I was nothing more to him.

I don't know for how long I cried...hours, days or week alone in the cold room. There was no one to help me. I was given food to keep me alive. I was still not told why I was held captive in the first place. The guy who came the first time never came back. I never heard his voice after that day. But another guy, he came, forced me to eat and left. For the first few days I didn't had the food which only resulting in me getting beatings. There was no escape and as time passed I slowly accepted this as my destiny. I stopped waiting for any miracle, any miracle to come and take me out from this hell. It was only a matter of time.

A lady entered the room and forced me to change into a new pair of clothes. She did my hair, applied make-up to make me look more presentable.  I hadn't seen myself from the time I was captured. There was no mirror in the room as well as in the bathroom. After making sure I was done she knocked the door and the same guy who brings the food opened it. He looked at me and signalled me to follow him. There was no way in hell I was going to oppose him especially when the old scars were still in the healing process.

Focusing on the ground I followed him few steps behind. He stopped making me stop. I didn't dare to look up because he told me "You are not supposed to look up. Otherwise..".  Looking up meant beatings and I don't want it.

"She is the one I was talking about?" I heard HIM. It was his voice. After so long but it was HIM. I wanted to look up and see his face but I was too scared to even make a slight movement.

"And you are going with him. He is your buyer."  For the first time since I entered the room I looked up and saw a pair of blue eyes looking at me.

********************************************************************************************************************** 

Should I Continue?

Edited by gypsy - 10 January 2012 at 7:58am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

afggirl58zubi622anum_026naina59peachgirlEnigma78priyanka2607rtarluv_arAsh1990lifesucks123simple_sweetashi89simone_ksgaditi_sweetme_lovelygulBlushhhhcutie13xxreenaxx..Zahra..nIhArIkAaminakhanAccess_DeniedMsFuzzybear69Mr_Mrs.KSGElizaKawadiyachillStupidcupid1234piyushipalo101mak3mesmileFarighInsan-aaila--nikki-Redrose21-Kryan-Jyo.KG_dbhusainOrion_NfanARcelinawaltersoniarahejaqt4ever..ayaan..araja1234dimpledsmileRhea.KaJenyongshinssidraprerna_kajenroshni_Ameriyaarsweetanu2314illa8KBfanNo1Amoon.88scorpio95sanjana25Harry93cutiepreetsparikhblessed4x-Sundas-xsmileevermoonlight2630Lekshmic7vidu87fri42911KaJen_addictionshonadesireRarepearlpinky.padda-Dee-KaJen-amaZayn-Nina-NorzEthereal-Pathvaishiksgkooliio-Aliya-crazy4KASH_ARLaddoo.PhaddooEuphoria.cant.be.assed..PheonixFire.-IamAwesome-Sani_Ranipunam2712MrMrsChiping.mcdreamy.sweetdesire.ayesha.Isee_Oishi_-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Savage (AR) Chapter 1-17 Link#2 Page 153" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonadesire

IF-Dazzler

shonadesire

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hey Dear
CONGRATS FOR UR Ist FF
superb concept
loved it
plz add me in ur pm list n do pm me
plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gypsy

ssidra

Goldie

ssidra

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Interesting!
Cont soon and plz do pm me.

gypsy

.Ritu.J

.Ritu.J

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hey!
The update is great and so is the theme!
Loved it to the core..!
Please do continue soon and add me to your pm list :-)
Take care...:-)

gypsy

-aaila-

-aaila-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

hey,

congratulations for ur first ff :)

ofcourse u should cont, its interesting!!

plzz do pm me

gypsy

yay123

yay123

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Sounds interesting.
Continue soon.

gypsy

Priya46

Goldie