Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eye_can_talkb2011_mahi_Hi_Friendsarshi_karishsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rate pleaseee" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

i knw rightCry so what we need to do is what abida is doing in pratigya forumTongue.. she has pmed almost every member of MKAP forum and they hit the chaskameter everday n then they post on one thread saying "voted"Clap .. we need to do that too.Big smile. sorry Abida if i am copying you.. but you have actually inspired meEmbarrassed.. u want me to do the same thing?? i would be glad to do that as i know how it works coz i do that in pratigya forum..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_Hi_Friendsarshi_karish

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Apart from voting chaska meter, we need to post more number of threads and definitely come up with interesting topics to discuss.

I guess the number of likes in the written update threads and more importantly rating and commenting on IF articles and videos tagged with DABH and DABH actors will help in rank increase.

No need to worry for this week's decline as we had no IF articles and just one IF video but the comments and rating on this video was very less and the forum was not active at all.

Cheer upBig smile.  This week be more active, post more threads and respond to the posts too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Hi_FriendsChillMaarYaar

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RumelaDawn

Originally posted by _mahi_

i knw rightCry so what we need to do is what abida is doing in pratigya forumTongue.. she has pmed almost every member of MKAP forum and they hit the chaskameter everday n then they post on one thread saying "voted"Clap .. we need to do that too.Big smile. sorry Abida if i am copying you.. but you have actually inspired meEmbarrassed.. u want me to do the same thing?? i would be glad to do that as i know how it works coz i do that in pratigya forum..Embarrassed

yes i use 2 do d same be4 for commenting in anas FC in IF for his ranks up...
OKey.. let me start off with this idea.. lets see what happens..Big smile

b2011

Anonymous..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

yes i use 2 do d same be4 for commenting in anas FC in IF for his ranks up...
OKey.. let me start off with this idea.. lets see what happens..Big smile
thanks yaBig smile
save your precious thanks for someone else sweetheartWink.. i dont need it heheLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.