•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
DABH Ranks down in 15  plsss rate 😭

i knw right😭 so what we need to do is what abida is doing in pratigya forum😛.. she has pmed almost every member of MKAP forum and they hit the chaskameter everday n then they post on one thread saying "voted"👏 .. we need to do that too.😃. sorry Abida if i am copying you.. but you have actually inspired me😳.. u want me to do the same thing?? i would be glad to do that as i know how it works coz i do that in pratigya forum..😳

Originally posted by _mahi_

i knw right😭 so what we need to do is what abida is doing in pratigya forum😛.. she has pmed almost every member of MKAP forum and they hit the chaskameter everday n then they post on one thread saying "voted"👏 .. we need to do that too.😃. sorry Abida if i am copying you.. but you have actually inspired me😳.. u want me to do the same thing?? i would be glad to do that as i know how it works coz i do that in pratigya forum..😳

yes i use 2 do d same be4 for commenting in anas FC in IF for his ranks up...
Apart from voting chaska meter, we need to post more number of threads and definitely come up with interesting topics to discuss.

I guess the number of likes in the written update threads and more importantly rating and commenting on IF articles and videos tagged with DABH and DABH actors will help in rank increase.

No need to worry for this week's decline as we had no IF articles and just one IF video but the comments and rating on this video was very less and the forum was not active at all.

Cheer up😃.  This week be more active, post more threads and respond to the posts too.
Originally posted by b2011

Apart from voting chaska meter, we need to post more number of threads and definitely come up with interesting topics to discuss.

I guess the number of likes in the written update threads and more importantly rating and commenting on IF articles and videos tagged with DABH and DABH actors will help in rank increase.

No need to worry for this week's decline as we had no IF articles and just one IF video but the comments and rating on this video was very less and the forum was not active at all.

Cheer up😃.  This week be more active, post more threads and respond to the posts too.
yup😳
Originally posted by RumelaDawn

yes i use 2 do d same be4 for commenting in anas FC in IF for his ranks up...
OKey.. let me start off with this idea.. lets see what happens..😃

OKey.. let me start off with this idea.. lets see what happens..😃
thanks ya😃
Originally posted by RumelaDawn

thanks ya😃
save your precious thanks for someone else sweetheart😉.. i dont need it hehe😆

save your precious thanks for someone else sweetheart😉.. i dont need it hehe😆