Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Why are you poor souls clutching at straws!  The storys ending is already decided.  Jassi loves Armaan.  How can you forget the intense scene where she told him she loves him just before he left?
queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkashish

okkkkkkkkk so wot i wanna say is LETS NOT DISCUSS this anymore cause this is just a fact that jassi loves armaan(nobodyelse)andddd cutu armaan loves jassi (purab doesn't exist anywhere).

and moreover u know wot i feel is purab in jassi life is kinda a condition which happens to most of us girls is when we go through heartaches then we some how indeirectly uses somebody to comeover that heart pain sooooooooo same thing jassi is doing whenever she is upset from armaan she uses purab like now entry of purab will relieve jassi.

I agree, kkashish!!

Jassi was going through a period of emotional turmoil at the time - not as intense as it is now, but definitely a period where she was questioning the direction life was taking her. Purab just happened to come along and Jassi saw how he had the power to make her family happy.. how she had the power to make HIM happy.. and she convinced herself she had found meaning in her life. And you can't really blame her... her confusion and her good intentions were there for all to see😕😊
SPECIAL thumbnail

I DIDN'T EVEN SAY JASSI LOVES PURAB

I SAID JASSI WAS CONFUZED BECASUE SHE LOVED ARMAAN, BUT SHE STARTED TO LOVE PURAB, FOR A MATTER OF SECONDS.

BUT

NOBODY SAID SHE STILL LOVES HIM, THAT IS FOR T + D TO DECIDE.

HER CONFUSION ALL ENDED WHEN ARMAAN CONVINCED JASSI THAT PURAB WAS TRYING TO TAKE OVER GULMOHUR.

BY THE WAY I'M A GIRL........😃

smita24 thumbnail
Yaar ajeeb confused character hai. 😕
MadhuHC thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think jassi's decision to marry purab was a kind of compromise. at that time she felt armaan would never be hers and purab was a good friend whom she trusted implicitly. but there was never any  chemistry betn jassi and purab. even after their decision to marry, they looked only like good friends and never like lovers. whereas jassi and armaan share a wonderful chemistry-remember the valentines day episode-their hug-it was so romantic.
SPECIAL thumbnail
the on-screen chemistry was so strong between purab + jassi when they were dancing together at the mehndhi party of gogha's wedding.