Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JASSI LOVED PURAB............ (Page 4)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilhenna

We agree to disagree.  Smile

That being said, to flare on whoever it was making a Parkinsen's (sp) comment, is in the same vein.

What one deems offense is driven by environment.  I put the Parkinsen's comment in the same box as the child abuse comment.

Cheers!

Talking to myself:

****qb, qb, qb... shut up... some things are better left unsaid....*****

Speaking aloud now:

Btw, Parkinson's is spelt with an 'o'WinkWink

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLqueenbee!!! nice touch!
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL queenbee
misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Purab&jassi Purab &Jassi

PuSmilerab Jassi Like it or not!!!!!!

Armaan Suri, It is time to get lost,take a haircut and get a new wardrobe!!!!!!Smile

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 04 March 2005 at 4:01pm
hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

How shocking!!!!!ShockedShockedShocked

LOL

FIRSTLY, THERE IS THE FACT THAT JASSI HERSELF SAID YES TO MARRY PURAB.

Yup, she did that. She was making a deal with life.

Life said, "Look, it's not going to get any better than this. Armaan dosn't and will never love you. Look around - see that Uncle in the black suit? He likes ya. It just dosn't get any better than this. There's nothing obviously wrong with him - his nails and teeth are in the right place. You've got to make your Papa and Bebe happy one day, right? So may as well be now. Guys don't propose to you everyday - and one may never do so again. Attagirl.. make him happy. Make your mummy-papa happy, they have waited for the day when they could see you in a dulhan ka roop. And who knows - maybe one day... one fine day in 2035 AD... you might wake up and realize u managed to fall in love with him after all... so what if it'll take you that long to forget Armaan, but it IS possible..."

And you know what Jassi said?
She said, "OK, I'll take it."

Does that sound like LOVE to you?

REMEMBER WHEN SHE KEPT GETTING FLASHBACKS OF ARMAAN'S SMILING FACE, AND ALSO PURABS????

I was sexually abused as a child and I keep getting flashbacks of my abuser. I do NOT love him, thank you very much. I also get flashbacks of when I was 6 and the teacher who made me stand up on the desk and scolded me so bad I peed in my skirt. I do NOT love her either.

So ok, those examples are hypothetical. The point is real. Flashbacks and memories (good or bad) stay with us forever. They don't prove a thing.

i agree. armaan betrayed her yes, but he never ran away. he stood up for himself. purab wrote a letter and ran off. in a way purab hurt jassi more because she knew that armaan was lying (even though towards the end he wasnt)so she had braced herself for the pain. but she thot that purab wanted to marry her. and he simply left liek that. with a little letter filled with stupid excuses.

i don recall flashbacks either but there were any jassi waas probably recalling how purab seemed liek he cared, but in the end he left.

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misbah

Purab&jassi Purab &Jassi

PuSmilerab Jassi Like it or not!!!!!!

Armaan Suri, It is time to get lost,take a haircut and get a new wardrobe!!!!!!Smile

i have no words!

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

ok here is my view. I don't think Jassi ever loved Purab. Maybe as a friend she did but not as a lover. Purab did fall in love with Jassi, and it was his bad luck that Jassi was in love with someone else. Jassi and Purab did have a good, speical friendship before and so in that sense she did love him. But she never loved him in the romantic sense. It took a lot of persuasion to get her to agree to a sagai to him, so that may point out that she doesn't love him in that way. I think this discussion is going around in circles to be honest and i think it would be best if we ended it here...but i dno if tht will happen....Ermm

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by bas02

ok here is my view. I don't think Jassi ever loved Purab. Maybe as a friend she did but not as a lover. Purab did fall in love with Jassi, and it was his bad luck that Jassi was in love with someone else. Jassi and Purab did have a good, speical friendship before and so in that sense she did love him. But she never loved him in the romantic sense. It took a lot of persuasion to get her to agree to a sagai to him, so that may point out that she doesn't love him in that way. I think this discussion is going around in circles to be honest and i think it would be best if we ended it here...but i dno if tht will happen....Ermm

No, it won't - cos I'm just about to compliment u on ur beautiful avtaarLOLWink

Beautiful avtaar, Bas!!!

Go to top