India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JASSI LOVED PURAB............ (Page 3)

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

pplz! do u no wat hypthetical means? lol! she wasn't abused, just makeing a point! buti do agrree, purab is sooo cool! not becuz hes sexy or nething, but he reall amuses me! Jassi said yes to Purab for her family! And then she started liking him! and maybe she loved him for once or maybe not! She did get flashbacks of their smiles tho! But jassi said she loves armaan, remember?????????? Im a purab fan here, but i no the jassi is eventually gonna be with armaan! Thats why i cant say anything! Queen bee! Im glad that your back! And SPECIAL, thanks for trying to make pura fans think jassi luvs Purab! but the truth it, she luvs armaan! (IM A PURAB FAN TOOOOOO!)(but im just sad becuz jassis gonna marry armaan!)Cry

-mika

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

waita a second! Jassi thot Purab as a really gooood friend! But not her true love! I mean here:

1. Jassi loves armaan

2. jassi LIKED purab as a friend or to make her smile guy

3. jassi said yes becuz of her family, and thot she would forget armaan and all

4. jassi's and purabs relationship is like jassi's and nandu's! except a lillll different

5. jassi ddin't find the need to find purab becuz she was mad, and betrayed ONCE AGAIN!

6. jassi realized armaans faults and what he did to her! Armaan loves Jassi! Hes goin crazy

7. when nandini says "shes in one of these" I think she means its Jassi and she will change!

8. Jassi's gonna be a writer after she's beautiful like her own self in real life

there! if there is anything wrong! pplz, please correct me! this is what i thi nk!!!

-mika

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mikagurl23

pplz! do u no wat hypthetical means? lol! she wasn't abused, just makeing a point! buti do agrree, purab is sooo cool! not becuz hes sexy or nething, but he reall amuses me! Jassi said yes to Purab for her family! And then she started liking him! and maybe she loved him for once or maybe not! She did get flashbacks of their smiles tho! But jassi said she loves armaan, remember?????????? Im a purab fan here, but i no the jassi is eventually gonna be with armaan! Thats why i cant say anything! Queen bee! Im glad that your back! And SPECIAL, thanks for trying to make pura fans think jassi luvs Purab! but the truth it, she luvs armaan! (IM A PURAB FAN TOOOOOO!)(but im just sad becuz jassis gonna marry armaan!)Cry

-mika

mikagurl... thank you for understanding meHugLOL

And also for understanding Jassi... and also for understanding her love for Armaan... and also that her love for Armaan has withstood the test of time... some things are just pre-ordained

lilhenna Groupbie
lilhenna
lilhenna

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

People calm down.  I know what hypothetical means.  The comparision of the child abuser scenario was made in reference to memories by Jassi with Purab.

I understand what I am saying.  I think the comparision is harsh in any light, under any circumstances.

I still hold firm to Jassi loves Purab, like I love my firends, but she is in love with Armaan. 

Loving someone is very different than being in love.

misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

We'll wait and see what is going to happen in the show.

Purab and Jassi are in Mauritus.

Everything is happening.

Love birds are happening!

Nandini will help too!Like aSmilen angel .

Why bring him back when he is young single and willing.

He is not a fresh Michael, his character is honorable!

A real loyal Purab fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilhenna

People calm down.  I know what hypothetical means.  The comparision of the child abuser scenario was made in reference to memories by Jassi with Purab.

I understand what I am saying.  I think the comparision is harsh in any light, under any circumstances.

Absolutely not.

I repeat - The scenario was hypothetical. I could have used the same scenario, different words in a different setting to prove another point. And FYI, please refer to SPECIAL's original post, where he has talked about Jassi getting flashbacks of BOTH, Purab and Armaan. I am, as you very well may have guessed, an Armaan fan. Had I wished to belittle Purab, I would have done so in different words meant for him ONLY. Isn't that so obvious?Shocked

And if you think such a comparison is harsh under any light and any circumstances, that's your view and you're entitled to it. In my view, an attitude like this smacks of censorship. It is tantamount to banning me from typing the word "child abuser" from my keyboard, even if it is by no means used in a vulgar or indecent context.

I value my right to free speech and I value yours too. We can agree to disagree without passing judgements and creating a furore.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilhenna

I still hold firm to Jassi loves Purab, like I love my firends, but she is in love with Armaan. 

Loving someone is very different than being in love.

If Jassi even loved Purab how come she didnt give him a second thought after he left?

Queenbee I agree with you 100% and feel your comment was appropriate for the point you were making! 

lilhenna Groupbie
lilhenna
lilhenna

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

We agree to disagree.  Smile

That being said, to flare on whoever it was making a Parkinsen's (sp) comment, is in the same vein.

What one deems offense is driven by environment.  I put the Parkinsen's comment in the same box as the child abuse comment.

Cheers!

Go to top