JASSI LOVED PURAB............ (Page 2)

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPECIAL

ermmm

QUEENBEE

she was having flashbacks of BOTH ARMAAN AND PURAB, BOTH SMILING, so whatever you are trying to prove,   you are saying it to armaan too.

Totally. And my post makes it clear what I think of flashbacks in general. Maybe you should go through it again.

maida09 Groupbie
maida09
maida09

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

i relly dunno but i wish she loved purab n was wit him now caus ya no offence to armaan fans but hehe PURABS IS DAMN SEXY- 4 an old guy LMAO!! but ya.....
n ya queenbee im sr yto hear u wer sexualy abused as a child i hope u forget those memories n stuffOuchHug whoever did that is frigger n needs a phsyciatrist or sometin

and i agree wit u ppl remeber memories both good n bad but ya she had no bad memories of purab at the time so "special" may b rite.

Geek as for being in luv wit purab or armaan- i think jassi loved armaan for such a logn time that loving armaan was a hibit of hers and hey its happens to alota ppl so ya i think she had begun to fall in luv wit purab (wat can i say, who wudnt fall in luv wit purab?) n started to think of him as more than jus a frend n wen u think of soem 1 as a husband then truss me it mens ure in luv wit that person (though not nesesairily)

and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay im gonna watch jassi mroe regularily now that purabs back!!!LOL

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maida09

n ya queenbee im sr yto hear u wer sexualy abused as a child i hope u forget those memories n stuffOuchHug whoever did that is frigger n needs a phsyciatrist or sometin

awww... thats really, really sweet of u, but i was only trying to make a pointLOL... nothing of the sort ever happened, hence the word 'hypothetical' ....in any case, thank you for the support!!! Hug
SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maida09

i relly dunno but i wish she loved purab n was wit him now caus ya no offence to armaan fans but hehe PURABS IS DAMN SEXY- 4 an old guy LMAO!! but ya.....

and i agree wit u ppl remeber memories both good n bad but ya she had no bad memories of purab at the time so "special" may b rite.

Geek as for being in luv wit purab or armaan- i think jassi loved armaan for such a logn time that loving armaan was a hibit of hers and hey its happens to alota ppl so ya i think she had begun to fall in luv wit purab (wat can i say, who wudnt fall in luv wit purab?) n started to think of him as more than jus a frend n wen u think of soem 1 as a husband then truss me it mens ure in luv wit that person (though not nesesairily)

and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay im gonna watch jassi mroe regularily now that purabs back!!!LOL

maida09 - everything you said is just how I feel - EVERY SINGLE BIT!!!

MY OPINIONS ARE ALL IN YOUR POST!!!

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=maida09]

i Geek as for being in luv wit purab or armaan- i think jassi loved armaan for such a logn time that loving armaan was a hibit of hers and hey its happens to alota ppl so ya i think she had begun to fall in luv wit purab (wat can i say, who wudnt fall in luv wit purab?) n started to think of him as more than jus a frend n wen u think of soem 1 as a husband then truss me it mens ure in luv wit that person (though not nesesairily)

After reading this I feel that the JJKN I have been watching comes on a different channel.Confused

lilhenna Groupbie
lilhenna
lilhenna

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

1.  Okay, to make a comparision between any character and a child abuser is way harsh.

2.  Jassi loves Purab.  Jassi is in love with Armaan.

It's simple.  Tongue

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilhenna

2.  Jassi loves Purab.  Jassi is in love with Armaan.

It's simple.  Tongue

Jassi loves Purab?? When did that happen??? I know Jassi Loves Armaan. How can she love the two of them at the same time????Confused

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
 Lil henna, THIS is what I wrote:

I was sexually abused as a child and I keep getting flashbacks of my abuser. I do NOT love him, thank you very much. I also get flashbacks of when I was 6 and the teacher who made me stand up on the desk and scolded me so bad I peed in my skirt. I do NOT love her either.

So ok, those examples are hypothetical. The point is real. Flashbacks and memories (good or bad) stay with us forever. They don't prove a thing.

and this is what you wrote:

1.  Okay, to make a comparision between any character and a child abuser is way harsh.

Your turn now. Copy and paste to me the line where I've "compared" Purab / Armaan to a child abuser.

I also wonder why no one's complaining about the "comparison" between Purab / Armaan and a teacher. Selective perception is all very well when you want to prove a point - is it?

Seeing the word "child abuser" in block letters in your mind and not reading the last two lines of my post does amount to that. Every argument has a point - and I'm wondering when we'll get to it, namely, that flashbacks and memories all happen for different reasons with different people. We can carry very different kinds of memories of people for years together, that does not in itself mean we love them or hate them. They must be interpreted in context with our actions and intentions.

Go to top