SPECIAL thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

for everybody who thinks that jassi only loves armaan.............. think again

FIRSTLY, THERE IS THE FACT THAT JASSI HERSELF SAID YES TO MARRY PURAB.

BUT, MORE IMPORTANTLY...

Just before jassi fell out with purab over the misunderstanding that purab wants to take over gulmohur, JASSI LOVED armaan AND PURAB.

She was confuzed remember???

REMEMBER WHEN SHE KEPT GETTING FLASHBACKS OF ARMAAN'S SMILING FACE, AND ALSO PURABS????

THAT MEANS SHE WAS CONFUSED, BECAUSE SHE LOVED ARMAAN BEFORE, AND SHE SUDDENLY STARTED TO ALSO LOVE PURAB.

THE ONLY REASON WHY SHE THEN GOT PUT OFF PURAB IS BECAUSE ARMAAN BRAINWASHED HER INTO THINKING THAT PURAB WANTED TO TAKE OVER GULMOHUR.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ummm thumbnail

hmm? hmmm? hmmmm?

Jassi agreed to marry Purab because of her family, who wanted to see them together. She still loved Armaan, but since there was no possibility of getting married to him then, and out of her respect for Purab and his feelings, and love for her family, she had made this decision.

Jassi getting flashbacks of Purab?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• When was that? The only times I remember that she remembered him was when he was proclaiming love to her, but she thought this was part of his plan to take-over Gulmohur! It was natuaral for her to recall events that affected her and disturbed her, but it does not suggest that she loved him !

Edited by ummm - 19 years ago
queenbee thumbnail
How shocking!!!!!😲😲😲

πŸ˜†

FIRSTLY, THERE IS THE FACT THAT JASSI HERSELF SAID YES TO MARRY PURAB.

Yup, she did that. She was making a deal with life.

Life said, "Look, it's not going to get any better than this. Armaan dosn't and will never love you. Look around - see that Uncle in the black suit? He likes ya. It just dosn't get any better than this. There's nothing obviously wrong with him - his nails and teeth are in the right place. You've got to make your Papa and Bebe happy one day, right? So may as well be now. Guys don't propose to you everyday - and one may never do so again. Attagirl.. make him happy. Make your mummy-papa happy, they have waited for the day when they could see you in a dulhan ka roop. And who knows - maybe one day... one fine day in 2035 AD... you might wake up and realize u managed to fall in love with him after all... so what if it'll take you that long to forget Armaan, but it IS possible..."

And you know what Jassi said?
She said, "OK, I'll take it."

Does that sound like LOVE to you?

REMEMBER WHEN SHE KEPT GETTING FLASHBACKS OF ARMAAN'S SMILING FACE, AND ALSO PURABS????

I was sexually abused as a child and I keep getting flashbacks of my abuser. I do NOT love him, thank you very much. I also get flashbacks of when I was 6 and the teacher who made me stand up on the desk and scolded me so bad I peed in my skirt. I do NOT love her either.

So ok, those examples are hypothetical. The point is real. Flashbacks and memories (good or bad) stay with us forever. They don't prove a thing.
SPECIAL thumbnail

NOOOO

Just BEFORE the gulmohur take over thing

she hated him AFTER

im on about BEFORE

KiRaN_K thumbnail

JASSI LOVED armaan AND PURAB.

uh...what am i missing somethin..when did thsi happenπŸ˜•

she never loved purab..she said to say yes to marriage becuase of her family..and he was a " farishta" to the family..πŸ˜•...and just becuase someone says yes to marriage doesn't mean she love him instantly..

Purab was jassi's friend and he should have kept that role..and he would have stayed in the serial instead of leavin..helping unite armaan and jassiπŸ˜†..which would have given his fans the chance to see him...but his love for jassi just messed everything up u see for armaan and purab fans..

SPECIAL thumbnail

ermmm

QUEENBEE

she was having flashbacks of BOTH ARMAAN AND PURAB, BOTH SMILING, so whatever you are trying to prove,   you are saying it to armaan too.

SPECIAL thumbnail

and by the way QUEENBEE...

you should keep your sexually abused secrets to yourself, this is a discussion about a TV programme  - there is something seriously wrong with you if you are taking it in THAT DEEP.

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPECIAL

and by the way QUEENBEE...

you should keep your sexually abused secrets to yourself, this is a discussion about a TV programme  - there is something seriously wrong with you if you are taking it in THAT DEEP.

I think you should go over the last two lines of my post again for the truth of the revelations. Unless they're a tad bit hard to understand... hmmmmm?
queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPECIAL

ermmm

QUEENBEE

she was having flashbacks of BOTH ARMAAN AND PURAB, BOTH SMILING, so whatever you are trying to prove,   you are saying it to armaan too.

Totally. And my post makes it clear what I think of flashbacks in general. Maybe you should go through it again.
maida09 thumbnail

i relly dunno but i wish she loved purab n was wit him now caus ya no offence to armaan fans but hehe PURABS IS DAMN SEXY- 4 an old guy LMAO!! but ya.....
n ya queenbee im sr yto hear u wer sexualy abused as a child i hope u forget those memories n stuffπŸ€— whoever did that is frigger n needs a phsyciatrist or sometin

and i agree wit u ppl remeber memories both good n bad but ya she had no bad memories of purab at the time so "special" may b rite.

πŸ€“ as for being in luv wit purab or armaan- i think jassi loved armaan for such a logn time that loving armaan was a hibit of hers and hey its happens to alota ppl so ya i think she had begun to fall in luv wit purab (wat can i say, who wudnt fall in luv wit purab?) n started to think of him as more than jus a frend n wen u think of soem 1 as a husband then truss me it mens ure in luv wit that person (though not nesesairily)

and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay im gonna watch jassi mroe regularily now that purabs back!!!πŸ˜†