Nadaswaram oct 24- 28 mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful updates friends! Clap

Gopi buying everything Not only for Malar, and for all others in Kaja's family too was nice!  

Abbaaa...  I was wondering, Malar resigned her job after her Dad's talk ,OK.
Intha Gopi enna, Tailor kadaiye thirakkama, ingakee  suthi  suthi ellarkittayam, Thittu vangarathe thozila irukkaraeennu parthen!  Nalla veLai, nethu kadaiyai thiranthuttar!

(mm...  Ivaraiyum, Naanga solli kudutha Nadhaswarathai Nee ini vaasikakudathu-nu PP family corner panna, avvoLavithan..    
Gopi, you better learn to stich other items too...  Wink (not just the ladies blouses!!)) Big smile

Aaha...  Maha changed her mind to be with Pandi?!!?!! Confused   
I think, she has planned to make use of Pandi to 'Pazhi Vangify' Gopi/Malar!!   Shocked

Edited by supree - 28 October 2011 at 7:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_honeydaisy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram oct 24- 28 mon-fri updates on pg-1 (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
thanks for updates... such shamless people,(pandi and his mum) what she will do if someone do the same thing to her daughter? take arathi and give sweets? pirai was a good father but everyone fail to see that.. he just want his daugterr to be happy.
the best part in serail now is scene between gopi-malar. so funny the saree blouse scene.
i dont think maha forgive pandi... she has plan...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2_SK_

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Rathna for the update.

I agree about Pirai. For the first time i felt bad for him. All his talks are right and he seemed to be genuinely concerned about his daughter.

Maha wants to Pazhi vangufy Gopi and Pandi. That's why she shows as change of heart.

Nice to watch Gopi - Malar - but I wish they show more emotions - it looked like they are talking to friends each other.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2_SK_hopper_oceanhoneydaisy

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
thnaks for updates... as i thought..maha using pandi to get abortion. its her right...pandi cant force her to show his love... what pandi done is wrong..no one should forgive him..but his shameless mum thinks her son achieve something. maha do what ever you want but dont disturb gopi and malar. Pandi married you thats why gopi reject you.
i dont understand why NA treat his wife like that... after all she is the one who support him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna...

I dont feel bad for pandi ...
And  also for maha...
aborting a baby...Its Cruel...Unhappy
Maha...Leave that baby pls...appadi kandippa  aa neenga oru kolai senje aaganum nu feel pannina...go kill ur husband...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Sumi, earlier vandhen but the tread was locked Shocked and i was wondering LOL

Agreed that i dont feel bad for Pandi or Maha. But the thing is, Maha seem to have intention to take revenge or hurt Pandi. There are many ways that can be taken to do that .. just leave the baby alone Angry  I really hope director avoids this baby matter. Ouch And gokul coming back to the scene Ouch edhuku???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top