Fan Fictions

(Ipkknd)ArHi FF - Forever Mine -NOTE pg 53 8/11/12 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 55

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Hey this is good... do continue

thank you so much =) im glad u liked it! will try to continue as soon as i can =)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(Ipkknd)ArHi FF - Forever Mine -NOTE pg 53 8/11/12 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
*clears throat*

ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WROTE ON ARHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!

i shall go read now love :P
i lub you :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smileyface

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Hershu...I knew you were good but never realized you will be so goodClap 

Starting is so good and I liked your version..Lets hope it happens in real show tooLOL

Cont soonEmbarrassed

Smileyface

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Yo!Cool
So, i have no idea what was happening in the story and what you were going on about but hey! You're good. Approve
And i read this only for you so you better feel honoured. I no longer read any FF's, or OS's or whatever. Stern Smile

But. Wow. You went for the story format this time. Me like. You're good at it. Continue it. And you've improved. Shocked Like, when i started reading it, i was like, woah. She's good.ROFL
oOo. That little quote/poem thing is good too. *frowns*

So, yeah. That's my comment. Big smile

-Jot.

Smileyface

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Hey HershiBig smile
awesome start sweetieEmbarrassed.. i loved the first partTongue.. it was beautifulBig smile.. please continue soon and add me to your pm listWink.. even though im already in it heheLOL.. thanks a lot for the pmHug.. i likee the title too..Big smile

Smileyface

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

Hey sweetness...Big smile
Its beautiful dearClap.. i really liked itThumbs Up.. you have begun it with a great and addicting startStar.. please please continue it as a FFEmbarrassed.. n do add me to your pm list..Tongue
n thanks for the pm..Embarrassed
thanks for writing this piece of workClap.. m glad you have shared your creativity with usBig smileBig smile
thanks once againTongue
waiting for the next partEmbarrassed

Heyy!! thank you so much!!! im really glad u liked it and thank u for appreciating my work =) it really means a lot! hahaha i will try to continue it as a ff...i just wanna see how it flows first =) but will keep it in mind...i should be thanking you for everything and taking the time out to read this! so thank you again =D will definitely add u to my pm list =D thanks again!

Originally posted by _mahi_

Hey HershiBig smile
awesome start sweetieEmbarrassed.. i loved the first partTongue.. it was beautifulBig smile.. please continue soon and add me to your pm listWink.. even though im already in it heheLOL.. thanks a lot for the pmHug.. i likee the title too..Big smile

awww u commented twice!! thank u so much =D and haha yeahh u are already on it =D thanks a ton! im glad u liked the title haha i got it from my siggy...and for the siggy...i just remembered forever yours...and was like hmm ian...forever mine...and then yeah hahahaah!

Originally posted by pri12

very niceee...add me to pm list

thank youu! will do =)

Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Hey its a grest beginnig and i sure it gonna be a great story so please continue soon

Aww thank you so much for taking time out and reading it =) im really glad u liked it! will try to continue as soon as i can =) thanks again!

Edited by Smileyface - 24 October 2011 at 11:23pm

_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
oh shooot i commented twice lol.. actually i was reading all the pm ff/os n i didnt reply to anyBig smile.. coz i didnt have timeLOL.. so i went back n replied to them this afternoon but i didnt know tht i had posted a reply here before too hhahaha.. sorry.. Embarrassed

Smileyface

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
hello my jaani <333
i finallly got to reading this!
HERSHI!
bitch.write. ok ill say it nicely.
didi didi. please write O_O

haha ok sorry dude, just UPDATE!
she cant stop at that! he has to flip out and like drag her to the temple n drag her around the saat pheras and everything before she can go hai devi maiyaa!

Smileyface

Post Reply New Post

Go to top