Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Attractions and Rage..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tasharose

tasharose

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

As Dr.Ashutosh and Nidhi are starting to feel an attraction between eachother, I wonder how Dr. Mallika will react to all of this. After the two doctors "acknowledge" their feelings for one another, how will she take it? I mean she's liked Dr.Ashutosh ever her since college days and when she comes to know the truth...she could become the antagonist of the serial...Oh how I hope that all goes well...but then again every story has to have some prolem, sorry problem...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Attractions and Rage.." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I don't think the 'acknowledgement ' from dr.a's side will happen soon. He is gonna hide his feelings for sure.
Mallika will never come to terms that the man who never reciprocated her feelings is falling for another younger one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
If they follow the original.. Mallika will be the first person to openly.. SPELL out the word...'LOVE' to Ashu... about Nidhi...that he is falling for a girl half his age...!! Mallus disappointment wuld b understandable given how she has loved him forever..n presumed that.. if he din fall for her.. there arent any chances for anyone else... so its gonna b a difficult thing to accept for her! 

I think..its about time in the show that .. people around AshNi notice that they are getting affected by each other... eg. Anji.. who was the first to ask Nidhi why she is so disturbed seeing A hug M ... or how she looked at Nidhi.. the moment Priyanka mentioned Ashutoshs name during the Mehendi ceremony!!

Nidhi on her part is going to be DIRECT... so.. thats gonna b an interesting premise to watch!

Edited by Armu4eva - 23 October 2011 at 10:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
seeing malika's face in d 1st bday promo,.i think c wont support ashu,..!

tasharose

tasharose

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Dr. Mallika was burning with anger in today's episode...I wonder how it'll turn out..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.