Reviews from Velayudham Special Show

sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Reviews from Velayudham Special Show

Velayudham special shows were screened on Sunday for people associated with the movie. Vijay appeared relaxed, confident and excited after watching the show. Vijay praised Raja's hard work and the storyline in his video to his fans.

Jayam Ravi who has been batting for his brother on twitter mentioned that he watched Velayudham and thought it was Vijay's best performance till date. Ravi added that the movie had a good dose of comedy, drama and action with sensible and thought provoking story. He appreciated the performance of Hansika and Genelia, both were co-stars from his past movies. Hansika's comic timing and cuteness were appreciated by Ravi. Technically, Vijay Antony re-recording came in for special mention and praise.

When we reached out to a person not part of the cast or crew, who had watched the movie along with the celebrities, mentioned that the first half is fun & comedy and second half is faster than Gilli. 

Meanwhile, a distributors from Holland who had watched Velayudham felt the movie is rocking. He went ahead and shared the fact that they bought it for a huge amount and are not disappointed due to big crowd response already received through bookings. The Europe distributor again compared Velayudham to Pokkiri and Ghilli. 

With good words from internal sources associated with the movie, Velayudham appears to be heading in the right direction so far. Stay tuned...

Source : Movie Crow
Edited by Ravi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 The party begins now... I can't wait .. Next Saturday and Sunday 🥳🥳🥳..

And am sooo preparing myself to scream upon seeing Vijay and then santhaanam 🤣.. its gonna be fun.. My mission is to memorize one song from each moive and sing it along while its aired 🤣
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Okey, this has not set the expectation lever higher. Can't wait for the movie now ðŸ˜†
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

🥳 The party begins now... I can't wait .. Next Saturday and Sunday 🥳🥳🥳..

And am sooo preparing myself to scream upon seeing Vijay and then santhaanam 🤣.. its gonna be fun.. My mission is to memorize one song from each moive and sing it along while its aired 🤣

Apo neengalum enna mathri shouting case thaana 🤣
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yay  cant wait  to see the movie ...  inda vaati achu i should whistle...  always timing miss aidum 
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

yay  cant wait  to see the movie ...  inda vaati achu i should whistle...  always timing miss aidum 

I don't know to whistle but I will always shout and scream when the hero introduction 😆😆
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

OMG I too tried da 🤣 but it never works for me 🤣 so i end up screaming

@ Ravusu Ravi : yes daa 🤣 i told naa am memorizing the nattu katta song to sing and koothu adika 🤣
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

OMG I too tried da 🤣 but it never works for me 🤣 so i end up screaming

@ Ravusu Ravi : yes daa 🤣 i told naa am memorizing the nattu katta song to sing and koothu adika 🤣

But sonna puriyadhu song la thaan ellarum semaya koothu dance poda poranga 🤣🤣🤣
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Ok I will memroize sonna puriyaathum also 🤣
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ravi.

But sonna puriyadhu song la thaan ellarum semaya koothu dance poda poranga 🤣🤣🤣

ennaku timing miss aidum  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜• always this tym will buy whistle and will use tht 

@mp_radha  and akka  memorize mayam seidhayo too its good :D