Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Reviews from Velayudham Special Show

Velayudham special shows were screened on Sunday for people associated with the movie. Vijay appeared relaxed, confident and excited after watching the show. Vijay praised Raja's hard work and the storyline in his video to his fans.

Jayam Ravi who has been batting for his brother on twitter mentioned that he watched Velayudham and thought it was Vijay's best performance till date. Ravi added that the movie had a good dose of comedy, drama and action with sensible and thought provoking story. He appreciated the performance of Hansika and Genelia, both were co-stars from his past movies. Hansika's comic timing and cuteness were appreciated by Ravi. Technically, Vijay Antony re-recording came in for special mention and praise.

When we reached out to a person not part of the cast or crew, who had watched the movie along with the celebrities, mentioned that the first half is fun & comedy and second half is faster than Gilli. 

Meanwhile, a distributors from Holland who had watched Velayudham felt the movie is rocking. He went ahead and shared the fact that they bought it for a huge amount and are not disappointed due to big crowd response already received through bookings. The Europe distributor again compared Velayudham to Pokkiri and Ghilli. 

With good words from internal sources associated with the movie, Velayudham appears to be heading in the right direction so far. Stay tuned...

Source : Movie Crow

Edited by Ravi. - 23 October 2011 at 8:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean-Yami-alaipayutheyMP_Radhaharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reviews from Velayudham Special Show" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
PartyPartyPartyPartyParty The party begins now... I can't wait .. Next Saturday and Sunday PartyPartyParty..

And am sooo preparing myself to scream upon seeing Vijay and then santhaanam ROFL.. its gonna be fun.. My mission is to memorize one song from each moive and sing it along while its aired ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanalaipayutheysahi.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Okey, this has not set the expectation lever higher. Can't wait for the movie now LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceansahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Party The party begins now... I can't wait .. Next Saturday and Sunday PartyPartyParty..

And am sooo preparing myself to scream upon seeing Vijay and then santhaanam ROFL.. its gonna be fun.. My mission is to memorize one song from each moive and sing it along while its aired ROFL

Apo neengalum enna mathri shouting case thaana ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
yay  cant wait  to see the movie ...  inda vaati achu i should whistle...  always timing miss aidum 

sahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

yay  cant wait  to see the movie ...  inda vaati achu i should whistle...  always timing miss aidum 

I don't know to whistle but I will always shout and scream when the hero introduction LOLLOL

-Yami-

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

OMG I too tried da ROFL but it never works for me ROFL so i end up screaming

@ Ravusu Ravi : yes daa ROFL i told naa am memorizing the nattu katta song to sing and koothu adika ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-sahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

OMG I too tried da ROFL but it never works for me ROFL so i end up screaming

@ Ravusu Ravi : yes daa ROFL i told naa am memorizing the nattu katta song to sing and koothu adika ROFL

But sonna puriyadhu song la thaan ellarum semaya koothu dance poda poranga ROFLROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.