Page 3 Page 3

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
awesome work hun! loved it! thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManishaRox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~KashMakash~ Fanfiction (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!!
thank you so much for the pm!

ManishaRox

WiseGirl

WiseGirl

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Loved it! I love that song too! Big smile

Continue soon plz!

ManishaRox

Lily2011

IF-Dazzler

Lily2011

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
love dis update nd ff. pm me wen wlll u updatye next part of it.

ManishaRox

ManishaRox

IF-Dazzler

ManishaRox

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the comments. I really do appreciate them. I have added everyone to my buddy list and will update you as soon as I post the update. Most probably this will either be today in the afternoon or tomorrow morning. Thanks once again. Big smile
Manisha

WiseGirl

ManishaRox

IF-Dazzler

ManishaRox

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

I'm really sorry I haven't updated the ff till now but I've been so busy with uni that I haven't had a chance to post. I will try my best to try and update as soon as possible.

Part 3: KashMakash

Khushi and Arnav stand on the paper mat. Arnav places his hands on Khushi's waist and grips her tightly. Khushi places her hands on Arnav's shoulders. Both Arnav and Khushi sway to the music…

The music stops Lavanya announces fold the paper mats into half. Arnav folds the paper mat in half and Arnav and Khushi once again take their positions on the paper mat. The couple are to dance closer and so Khushi is beginning to feel rather uncomfortable. She awkwardly sways to the music whilst looking down at the paper mat. Khushi thinks in her head Ye me kaha phas gaye pata nahin ye Anjali ji kaha par hein, jab tak mein un ko nahin batate ke mein ja rahein hoon tab tak mein kese jao. Arnav on the other hand, is awestruck by Khushi's beauty and continues to stare at her. It's like a blind man being able to see the sun. :P (Khushi is Arnav's personal sun).

Once more the music is ground to a halt Lavanya declares that all couples should fold the paper mat in half. Arnav does the honour of folding the paper mat in half. Arnav and Khushi stand huddled together on the paper mat. Khushis' face turns bright red by the proximity between Arnav and herself. She thinks to herself ye me kya kar rahein hoon. Mujhe ye kya ho rahein hein mujhe to Anjali je ko doondna cheheyein or mein yaha is lad gavarnar ke sath dance kar rahein hoon. Both Arnav and Khushi sway awkwardly side to side without having to dance any closer. Meanwhile, many couples have fallen off their paper mats and are "out of the game".

The music stops for a final time Khushi and Arnav look around themselves to see only one other couple standing on a paper mat. The paper is folded Arnav is to hold Khushi in his arms. Khushi looks like she is about to refuse but Arnav whispers tumhe dance karna hein to karo. Khushi goes mmm and closes her eyes… Arnav picks Khushi up, holds her in his arms and steps onto the paper mat for the final round. All eyes are on the two couples… Everyone is watching the couples closely and are trying to decipher which couple will win this round; the game. The guests start to shout Arnav, Arnav! The shouting increases… The other couple clumsily dances and fall out of the paper mat, leaving Khushi and Arnav as the winners. Lavanya declares the winners with a sore face she says to Arnav agle bar hum saath honge. Arnav on the other hand, hasn't heard a word Lavanya has said his eyes are transfixed on this beautiful angel in front of him.

Khushi swiftly moves away from Arnav and looks for Anjali, who is nowhere to be found. She finally decides that she has to leave since, it is getting rather late for the house puja.

Lavanya: ASR tum sun rahein ho nah. ASR, ASR…. she nudges him.

Arnav is broken out of his reverence and looks at Lavanya. Arnav: Kya tumne kuch kaha.

Lavanya: Kuch nahin… She moodily walks away from Arnav.

Arnav looks everywhere for Khushi but can't find her. Arnav thinks to himself pata nahin kaha chalein gayein. Abhi to yahee thi. Then angry at himself for thinking about her thinks Par mein uske barein mein itna kyu soch raha hu.  

Meanwhile, Anjali di is upstairs in her room and is having a heated argument with Shyam. She is very annoyed that he missed a house function AGAIN for his work.

Shyam: Rani sahiba hum apkeleye to kam kar te hein. Gusa hone ka to ap ko hak hein par ap ko samjna chaheye ke kam bhi to bohut zaroore hein.

Anjali: Mujhe kuch nahin pata, ap har vaqt kam he karte rehte hein, mere liye to apke pas vaqt nahin hein. She slams the phone down in anger

At home:

Khushi is pacing up and down her room fuming that she can't stop her mind from wandering to thoughts of that "Lad Gavarner". Mein Arnav ke bare mein itna kyun soch rahein hoon. Kya mujhe sach much us se pyaar to…

She stops in mid-thought… In front of her is none other than Arnav who is looking lovingly at her.

Arnav slowly walks up to her and stops in front of her. He says Khushi Kumari Gupta tum mere barei mein itna kyun soch rahein ho. He places his finger on her cheek and trails down the outline of her cheekbone. Khushi closes her eyes and gives into his touch. You love me don't you? She opens her eyes…. And is shocked to find there is no one there. This seriously couldn't be happening to her she can't have fallen in love with that arrogant angry lad Gavarnar Raizada. She hated the very sight of him, she couldn't wait for the day to be over to be rid of him. Khushi couldn't love ASR. She just couldn't!  But… Then she can't stop thinking about him. There was seriously something wrong. She just didn't know what yet but she was sure that it didn't mean falling head over heels in love with that lad gavarnar. 

Khushi goes to sleep thinking whatever is troubling her would be gone once she slept… Again, that night Khushi's dreams are troubled by thoughts of Arnav. She twists and turns in her sleep but her thoughts simply won't switch off.

The next Morning:

Payal quickly lays out breakfast for Khushi since, it is already 10 to 9 and Khushi is getting rather late for work. Khushi wakes up from a troubled sleep and goes and sits on the breakfast table. Payal looks up and notices Khushi has still not changed. Khushi tumhe kam par nayin jana hein kya? Khushi on the other hand, is lost in her thoughts and hasn't heard a word Payal has said. Payal worriedly places her hand on Khushi's head and mumbles tabayat to teek hein to phir. She repeates Khushi's name which breaks Khushi out of her reverence. Payal anxiously questions Khushi: Kya hua hein tumhe Khushi tum teek ho na. Khushi replies Hain didi pata nahin kya hua hein aj mere tabyat toree teek nahin lag rahin.

Khushi lookes at the time to find she only has half an hour to reach work. She quickly rushes to her room and hurriedly has a shower; changing into her clothes.

Raizada House:

Khushi rang the doorbell several times but no-one opened the door. Finally after ringing the doorbell after what seemed like the millionth time Nakul the servant opens the door. Khushi questions Nakul: Kisene darvaza kyun nahin khola.

Nakul: wo memsaab sab bahar gayein hein sirf Arnaav saab ghar par hein. Anjali memsaab nein aj sab nokro ko bhi chuti di hein. Mein abhi ghar hi ja rahein tha ki ap nein darwaza khatkhataya. Unho nein kaha hein kein vo saab sham tak ajayeinga or tab ap Lavanya ko un ka lesson de sakte hein. Tab taka ap kya kal ki puja ki teyare kar saktein hein.

Khushi is shocked to find she is alone in the house with Arnaav.

Khushi: Saab kahan gayein hein.

Nakul: Vo to mujhe nahin pata vo mujhe bata kar nahin gayein.

Khushi: Teek hein.

Nakul leaves and Khushi worriedly looks around. She thinks to herself aj to mujhe har hal mein Arnav se door rehna chaheyein. Lagta hein ke ye bemari fehel rahein hein.

Khushi starts to begin the preparation for tomorrows Puja. A couple of hours later Arnav walked downstairs to grab something to eat. He is just about to turn the corner when BANG! He collides straight into something… What the fre…! He looked up to find Khushi standing in front of him yelping in pain. Arnav anxiously asked: tum teek ho nah Khushi. He placed his hand on her forehead and both Arnav and Khushi have an eye-locking scene. Khushi awkwardly moves back and runs straight into the kitchen. Arnav is confused but starts walking towards the kitchen.

Khushi sees Arnav approaching the kitchen and fearfully moves back. Arnav starts to walk towards Khushi. Khushi seeing Arnav move towards her and shuffles a few steps back. Arnav matches her steps and moves further towards her. There is a small distance which Arnav closes. He bends over… There faces are so close Khushi can feel Arnav breathing down her neck. She quickly averts her eyes and says ye ap. Arnav bends over and picks up some fruit. Arnav replies vo mujhe bhook lagein to mein kuch khanei keliyei aya tha. Tum yahan kya kar rahein ho aj to Lavanya ghar par bhi nahin hein. Khushi replies vo mujhe Nakul nein kahein tha ki Anjali di ko mere puja mein madat chaheyein thi to isleyein mein… Arnav leaves and Khushi breathes a sigh of relief.

What will happen now? Arnav and Khushi are alone… To find out read the next episode.

Please do leave your comments. Tell me what you thought of this part and if you would like to request anything for future parts. Your comments would be appreciated.

Manisha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesnkshammaWiseGirllittlemoi

littlemoi

IF-Dazzler

littlemoi

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
nice update!!
the arhi moments and the dance were too good!!
fantastic work!!
thank you so much for the pm!

smileyhug7679

IF-Dazzler

smileyhug7679

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
very nice
very different FF
i liked thanks
pls update soom

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.