Writers Corner

Surrender || Dedicated to my BF (LOL) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Jillsbert.Higg.

Jillsbert.Higg.

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Faria, I don't know why you think you can't write. This piece is AMAZING! Thanks for the dedication, I feel so honered!

Faalia.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surrender || Dedicated to my BF (LOL) (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Boogleton.Schiz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mechantefille

IF-Rockerz

mechantefille

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I dunno where the res post diappeared...but me loved it. It was so well written - chall Boogz quit fishing for compliments, huh...you want me to giv criticism - i shall - err in the PM box - turns out i'll appear super daft. lol

Boogleton.Schiz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

swan20

IF-Sizzlerz

swan20

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
chilling stuff...what made you write it..Ouch

splendidly written...Clap.sent a shiver down my spine...Ouch

Simran_14

Goldie

Simran_14

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Very well written dear.
Fabulous writing!!
It was a chilling part.
loved it
Thanks 4 da pm

Boogleton.Schiz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Boogleton.Schiz

Thank you for the long comment. An author's biggest honour is when a reader can really connect with the story. 
Originally posted by Savage

Thank you, you PMed me and I felt 'whoa' being able to read quality in I-F. Big smile

You're welcome. I think you're underestimating some authors, most write much better than I could possibly comprehend. 

I am not underestimating writers. For, I have read my preteen through this website, literally. But yeah, the teen me has a whole different taste, which is why I can properly enjoy the same old writers' works, I find em cheesy.  

'Surrender' is a very misleading title to any piece of writing, I-Fwise. Meaning, I have read cheesy, almost nastily cheesy FFs under this name, chasing my sanity. Naturally, I was expecting something reminiscent here, solace was - you have grammar! 

Yeah, I see why it's misleading. It could mean a whole different thing. But I think the title was quite apt for this piece as she surrendered herself to death. 

Yes, the title is apt. :)

But then I read it and my apprehension was shunned. This may not be the best of yours, as you don't find it very polished. However, it made a poignant read to me. Personally, the sentiment it captures is eloquent. The potent masochism and sadism here is visible and everything. Such ideas do strike you in the head, you know? I have spent the the past one year writing whatever struck me and it was dark and critical of life and people all the time, and obnoxious sometimes because people had started to tell me it was getting more painstaking by the minute to comprehend the themes of my stories and even the way I wrote, all complexity. 

Thank you, I'm glad my words could reflect sadism and it was clearly visible. When I was writing this, I felt it was a bit too sick however I couldn't control the words that were flowing. It was almost like I was in an unconscious state.
An authors writing reflects their subconscious mind whether they're aware or not. I've noticed I've been writing quite a lot of depressing things lately, whether it's to do with death or not. 

You are glad your words reflect sadism? Uh, well - sadistic pieces of writing I have a knack for, does not mean you and I or the others who are sadistic aren't weird. But alright, yes - I like this one.
Nonetheless, I like reading pieces like this OS of yours. I connect with stern, mindless people who have all day to waste pondering about death and life over a glass of wine and surrendering to flames in order to burn to ashes, to be very precise. I am also finding it very amusing to be able to leave back five-hundred cents in the name of two cents, after all.  

Don't we all? All of us have moments like this, when we ponder on death. (I don't believe in an afterlife) It's a way to escape all suffering, and sometimes you just have to let go and fade away to find solace. 

I don't really give death those terrified and depressed thoughts. I haven't had anybody lately descended from the heaven or something after their death to leave me a testimony of how it was like you know? Death is trivial for as long as it isn't defined, which it is. I don't believe in afterlives either, by the way. 

And possibly the reason why such a horrendous author as yourself landed over here, in this highly stranded section could be this - you might actually be worse than you've realized yet. No wonder a handful of people read from me too. We are horrific. Ouch

Yes we are. 

*Not me* Confused

P.S. I can't really be modest. Sorry, I know I am a super writing! 

-Savage

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.