tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

OS-Fanaa[Destroyed]

Note:You may want to listen to this for best results http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=110ex5IDxAE&feature=fvsr

Runjhun was waiting all alone infront of the mobile shop,when she saw Guddu arrive with his bike.Her face broke into a smile but when she saw him leave ,the smile also left.

He will come,he has to come'..I know that he cannot see me like this and it is hurting him much more than it is hurting me.

Guddu entered his house without giving a second look to Runjhun.

Let her do what she wants,Im not going '.she needs to learn her lesson.

The rain started pouring heavily ,Runjhun was getting drenched but did not move an inch.Guddu also looked down at her from the terrace,she still showed no sign of moving.

Saala,what is she made of?Doesn't she know she'll get sick standing there?No Guddu SHukla,control yourself she isn't worth getting angry over.

**Anarkali's tent**

"I have to admit your skills are pretty good."Jabbu said.

"But not better than yours,after all you mixed poison in the water'"Neelu laughed.

"Now even if Guddu breaks her fast or if she has to drink the water by looking at the moon'.Runjhun Bhabhi ka The End hone waala hai"Jabbu smirked devilishly.

"Guddu will be mine forever and you will have your revenge by separating Runjhun from her love."Neelu said.

**Shukla Niwaas**

Amma couldn't  bear to see Runjhun's  condition ,she went outside and told Runjhun

"Bitiya you can break your fast by looking at the moon "

"No Amma,I will wait for him,I know he'll come ''."

"Runjhun,this may seem harsh but he isn't coming ! We all know once Guddu says something he sticks to it hes not going to come!Its  going to be midnight in a few minutes!"

"You should break your fast now or else it will all be futile"Amma said.

Hey Bhagwan!What dilemma have you put me in?If I don't break the fast then it will go in vain but if I do, then Gudduji's hatred will win over my love.

"No I cant let it go in vain ,I'll look at the moon and break my fast."Runjhun said

Amma smiled

"Okay,you break your fast I have some work with my three daughters-in-law."Amma left to go and meet the three.

Guddu who was watching everything from above thought:Yes,that's better for both of us,I wouldn't be trapped in her love to break her fast and neither will she have to keep fasting!

He was about to shut the window when the saw bottle marked 'POISON' lying on the ground near Runjhun.

**Flashback**

Runjhun-Gudduji,today my fate will be decided either you will break my fast or take my life!

Guddu-  Do what you want I don't care'.

**Flashback ends**

Guddu rushed outside 

"RUNJHUN!!!!!!"

Guddu grabbed the water and drank it himself'''.

"Nahi ,Runjhun,I cant let you do this,if one of us has to die then..let 'it be..me"Guddu said faintly.

"I ..I..Love'Y..you ..al..alot"

"Gudduji,what are you saying ?I don't get anything.."

"R..run..rRunjhun ,there..there was poison ..mixe..mixed..in..yo..your..water."

Blood was pouring out of his mouth and he was losing consciousness

"WHAT?!"

Runjhun screamed for help.Guddu was taken to the hospital with the help of the everyone.

They all were outside awaiting news from the doctor.He finally came out but with bad news "He's not showing any improvement neither is he responding to the treatment."

WHY?!Why didn't I drink the water,atleast he would not have been here.On Karvachauth,every woman prays for the well-being and long life of her husband but Im so unfortunate that even God doesn't listen to my prayers.

"I don't understand this!Who would've tried to poison Runjhun?"Mittho asked.

"Exactly and how did Guddu know there was poison mixed in her water?"Kalsanwali asked.

"Mami ,please!Gudduji is in such a bad condition and you people are'"Runjhun broke out into tears.

"Didi,don't listen to them"Mahadevi came and comforted her.

"Leave me,I just want to be alone!"Runjhun cried and with that she walked out.

She went to the nearby Shiv Mandir it was raining heavily and it was extremely windy.

"I have never asked for anything from you in my whole life,but today Im going to!"

She said putting her hand over the Diya.

"Today,you will either return my Gudduji to me or take my life."She said with tears in her eyes.

Hour passed there and Runjhun's hand was  burnt ,but she did not move.

"Runjhun Bhabhi!" She heard Kukkan call her.

"What are you doing?!"
"Kukkan Bhaiya,don't stop me today either I will get my Gudduji back or I will die."

"Bhabhi stop it!Guddu Bhaiya has regained consciousness !"Kukkan told her.

Kukkan took her back to the hospital and after getting permission from the doctor,Runjhun rushed in to see Guddu.

"Gudduji!"She said as she rushed in and hugged him

"Why ..why would you do that?Why did you drink the poison?"She asked tearfully.

"Because Im very selfish Runjhun,I wanted to save my life.."He told her

"Kya?"

"You are my life"Guddu told her.

She hugged him once again

"I love you,Runjhun."

"I love you too."

Guddu was soon discharged from the hospital and they had came home together,Amma had decided to stay along with the other at Kukkan's house to give them some privacy.

"Sorry,I cant carry you up this time you're too heavy now!"

Runjhun hit his shoulder but ended up hurting herself because of her burnt hand.

"Ouch!"she yelled.

"Runjhun,what happened to your hand?"
Gudd said with concern.

"Nothing .."

"You don't know how to lie!"Guddu took her upstairs and wrapped a bandage around her hand.

"You know how I always joked around and told you to stop pretending to be Sati Savitri"Guddu said.

Runjhun smiled and said "yes.."

"Well today I think you have truly become Sati Savitri afterall it was your love that saved me."

"No ,Im very selfish I saved MY life."Runjhun told him.

Guddu laughed and hugged her.

"You know something Runjhun,I love you very much ,you cant even imagine how much it hurt when you were away from me."

"I love you a lot too and Im sorry.."Runjhun said lowering her gaze.

"No time for sorry now .OH!And you didn't eat anything since morning!"

Guddu quickly rushed down and brought back up a plate of food for her.

"You didn't eat either.."Runjhun said.

"Yes ,I did..you .."

"You're a horrible liar..worse than me"Runjhun giggled.

They both fed each other.

"I still haven't forgiven you!"Guddu smirked.

"Kya?But you.."

Before Runjhun could say another word ,Guddu took her lips in his and after a long time they broke away breathlessly.

"Now you're forgiven!"Guddu said with a smile.

Runjhun rolled her eyes.

Guddu pulled her closer and kissed her again,this time more passionately .

"I need to make up for the days you were gone"Guddu whispered in her ear,with that they both spent the night in each other arms,letting there love and passion take over.

**Next morning**

"Gudduji,get up."Runjhun said ruffling his hair.

"Gudduji'.."she whined.

He grabbed her arm and rolled over so that he was on top of her and kissed her ,she held onto his bare back as he took over.

"Good way to make you stay quiet,na?"

Runjhun blushed.

There was someone knocking on there door.

"Musibat!" Guddu whispered.

Runjhun broke free and Guddu put on a shirt and came down stairs.

Kukkan ,Jabbu and Neelu were there.

"Guddu Bhaiya ,you wanted to know who mixed poison and tried to kill Bhabi? Well its no other than your dear 'friends' Jabbu and Neelu!"Kukkan yelled

"This idiot wanted revenge from Runjhun and Neelu'.you already know why she would kill Runjhun!"

Guddu grabbed Jabbu'd collar and punched him directly in his face

"Saala,you wanted to kill her right?You probably forgot that anyone who wants to hurt Runjhun goes through me,Guddu Shukla first!"Guddu said angrily.

"Guddu-ji,stop,stop.."Runjhun yelled.

"Don't stoop to their level."She said holding his arm.

Kukkan called the police and Neelu&Jabbu were arrested.

Runjhun and Guddu thanked him for all his help and he went home.

"So Dharampatni ,everything is perfectly fine now .."

"Yes,so?"

"I was thinking we should start planning for Laddoo and Junjhun?"Guddu said cornering her .

"Hmm''nice idea,but how about Laddoo&Junjhun's Papa straighten out himself before Laddoo&Junjhun arrive?"

Guddu frowned and Runjhun laughed.

Runjhun surprised him by tiptoeing and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Okay my Dabangg Guddu Shukla-ji,don't get so angry!"

Runjhun said with her cute face.

"If you look at me like that then how am I supposed to stay angry?"

They both laughed and Guddu pulled her into his arms.

"I love you."

"I love you too!"

*THE END!*

Edited by -Ishana- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Naina superb, amazing, mindblowing OS love it 👏❤️⭐️
Soulful song fits the situation perfectly
Plzzz do write more
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
naina meri jaaan kya OS tha yaar ...amazing ...awwwesum ...
Ab yaar zara apna ff bhi updt kar na plezzz ...
tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri01

Hey Naina superb, amazing, mindblowing OS love it 👏❤️⭐️

Soulful song fits the situation perfectly

Plzzz do write more

Thanks Priya!
I will be writing another one really soon
tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

naina meri jaaan kya OS tha yaar ...amazing ...awwwesum ...
Ab yaar zara apna ff bhi updt kar na plezzz ...

Thanks Tehzeeb!
Ill be updating my ff on the weekend 😉 Paaka Promise!
tereliyex thumbnail

Thanks ! 😊
tereliyex thumbnail
Reserved OS#2
Coming soon...😉
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
awww. cute OS. loved it 😃
tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: desisweetheart9

awww. cute OS. loved it 😃

thanks!😃
tereliyex thumbnail

OS #2 Preview

(After one year the Pandey's have finally managed to get their own home while Runjhun is still living with them.)

On a dark night .Guddu climbed up the ladder into the new 'Pandey Niwaas' or as he called it the new 'hell'.

Okay ,just one glimpse to make sure she's fine and Im back out ….

Guddu slowly and quietly opened the window to Runjhun's room.

She's there…..she's fine okay Back out!But wait…..is that a baby?

Guddu moved toward her and looked at the sight of her and the babsleeping..tears welled up in his eyes.

Baby?! Runjhun's baby?! OUR baby?! Oh my God!Couldnt she have told me? I had a child all this time and didn't even know?!

Many more questions arised in his mind after seeing his daughter ,but instead of pondering over them,he took the little bundle of joy in his hands and held her admiring her.

She's so beautiful  ,she takes after Runjhun completely!The same complexion the same nose the same eyes.

He let the tears flow in joy ..

I wonder what Runjhun must've named her ,GOSH Runjhun!Why did you keep her a secret ?I love her as much as you do,for God's sake she's my daughter,my baby,our little angel.

TO BE CONTINUED………….