Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: incandescent

Hi Zainu!! 🤗

Wow this is amazing. This is exactly the kind of post we need during the weekends. I can relate with each one of them. It is hard to overcome the sixth stage. 

I think Khushi is in the Fourth satge - Inception of LOve

Arnav is a weird creature, I think he swings to and fro from the forth and the sixth stage. He is falling in love but is also afraid afraid to trust her. I hope he settles in middle- that is the fifth stage soon, skips the sixth and jumps to seventh stage.

I hope that made sense 😳

Great post!!

In your words AWESOMENESS!! 👏

I concure! I think Arnav will go from 4th to 6th constantly for some time. Especially with the Shyam fiasco... I think Kushi is in 4th stage (personally).

THEN I hope they both end up in 7! Which is where this relationship is meant to take them! It is meant to be the relationship that cements two incomplete people into one cohesion!

Arnav needs Kushi to fill the void in him and Kushi needs Arnav to compliment her.  They are SO different that they will balance each other out nicely! Since they have both lost parents they have that common bond of understanding too! I think Arnav REALLY needs someone who "gets" that about him, and so does Kushi!

So let us hope they stumble along to from stage 4 to 7 and STAY there!
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommy2000

[This "drift(ing)" between the sizzle and the fizzle is going to be long ride on a big giant wheel!!!  I don't know how much longer Lavanya is going to stay on the show...but we sure will chant her mantra of "round and round and round"...

Renu you'r are on a ROLL(coaster) 😆😆..You have certainly taken the SIZZLE for a RIDE..🤣

Acha Bachacha Log..me goes..it is really late here..see ya all tomorrow..
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Ofcourse U would have heard this one by Sam Keen! Laal aandhi ki khabar nahi...Laali where r u?!
hey I guess it wil b around 2 a.m der na?
Accha yaar! gotta go...Catch u 2morow or whenever possible😆 Ciao

Yaar you guessed wrong..it is 2 30 am ..YIKES..GTG..bahut ho gaya..ok see ya..