Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Geet Gata Chal (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
hey people. Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Geet Gata Chal (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Congrats Party

Geet Gata Chal???

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Viren calls off his wedding

like   0  LIKE  |  comments   0  COMMENTS  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Happy tidings brought joy in Jeevika and Viren's lives with their roka ceremony but now that Viren's younger brother Virat has his suspicions confirmed, there is a storm brewing.

STARONE.IN

In the mahaepisode of STAR Plus' prime time show Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai,

Viren will learn of the same and make a tough decision.

A STARPlus.in source discloses, "Virat had some suspicions regarding Jeevika and Dr.Manan and when he overheard acharya and Manan talking, his doubts were confirmed. He will reveal his suspicions and explain his reasons to Viren, who will be stunned to hear that Manan and Jeevika had a past. He will be hurt and heartbroken. He will confront Jeevika who will not have any answers for him. Distraught, Viren will come to a decision. He will go to his Grandfather and talk his heart out. Then he will decide to call off the wedding with Jeevika."

A hurt Viren says, "I really liked Jeevika and found her to be the perfect life partner for me. Not just her beauty but her character, her sense of responsibility attracted me towards her. But she broke my trust. She had ample time to tell me about Manan but she chose not to. How can I trust in now or in the future? There can be no relationship without trust."

Jeevika explains, "I don't know how Viren found out about my friendship with Manan or how he came to any conclusion. When he asked me about Manan, I was confused and shocked to answer. Moreover, there was nothing to explain as there is no relationship between Manan and me and never was. I don't know what will happen next?"

Will the wedding being called off have drastic repercussions on Jeevika's family? Catch the dramatic mahaepisode of Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai on Saturday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
Starplus.in
 | 
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Why couldnt Jeevika open her mouth!! Uff! Seriously!

fariya94

IF-Dazzler

fariya94

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
congratsss on the new threadParty

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new thread Party

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
name the thread ishq sufiyana!!! 

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
DJ Hug

Humsafar in 10 mins!! Party

link to Live stream: http://roshantv.com/hum_tv2.php

DJ..

IF-Sizzlerz

DJ..

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

DJ Hug

Humsafar in 10 mins!! Party

link to Live stream: http://roshantv.com/hum_tv2.php

Hey Sidra Hug Thanks sidra ... HugWe normally wait for weekends for taking a break from work .. I am merely waiting for Humsafar ... Oh God Sidra my mom loved the serial Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top