Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: samFan

Rageshwari is out because she is not providing any TRP for the show... but she is the only decent person among all the contestant who really deserves to win!! 

She was the nicest of all...!!

BB voting is rigged!! Even her nomination was rigged by BB... BB wanted to remove her from the show that's why nominated her over a lame reason of not completing task... 

And can you imagine people voted for nameless Shonali and Pooja Mishra, but they did not for well known Raageshwari ? You are right voting is rigged and its used to increase TRP of the show. Having Pooja Mishra out of the show will make the show dull without conspiracies and back biting, so they keep her ..
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monu_tan

Anyone who thinks voting is not manipulated must be living in a fool's paradise. Even the kiddos know its rigged and TRP driven.

ekdum sahi...in fact,I would say,the kiddos in this forum know everything,otherwise,they wouldn't be watching shows like BB 😉
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chits1

Rashid (Mumbai) 
11 mins ago (09:48 PM)
I work for Colors TV in IT department, I can tell you all the voting is manipulated. It is the producer George who decides who to evicted based on who is better for TRP. Rageshwari was evicted because she always mediated in fights and prevented inmates from creating scenes. She also refused a task which would have escalated tensions in the house.

I just had to revive this thread to let you know that the producer of Bigg Boss is not some George but Abhiroop ðŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayandrah

I just had to revive this thread to let you know that the producer of Bigg Boss is not some George but Abhiroop ðŸ˜†

jessu geroge kaun hai phir? ðŸ˜†
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

eho hi tau menu jaanana hai... je aapko pata ho tau mereko bata do
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayandrah

eho hi tau menu jaanana hai... je aapko pata ho tau mereko bata do

okay jee ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
ok jessu george is the channel producer..just today I saw during the telecast
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Is this the same George thats Jessugeorge on Twitter???

Crixus: You are not a po*n star anymore? 😆😆 

Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The unfortunate thing is that everyone knows at some level that these shows are rigged, but that never seems to stop people from watching, discussing, enjoying and voting. I wish Raageshwari was still on. She was the only classy woman this season. Surprisingly the next classy so far is Aussie Symmo. He too will go because apart from being funny he does not create melodrama.

Jessu George is the channel producer and of course has a say in all reality shows aired under Viacom18.