Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg! i hate arnav not being there. poor khushi. if arnav hates khushi after this i will have to kill arnav, lol.
xxx
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh damn it Shyam is so sick! He's such a low life, can't believe that he did that to her

and aww Khushi was so angry and pissed with Arnav and now the way she was saying don't touch me but then realised that it was Arnav so she kept repeating his name

lets see if she tells him what has happened and aren't her clothes ripped? or Arnav won't notice?
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LyssaPie

Ohhh damn it Shyam is so sick! He's such a low life, can't believe that he did that to her

and aww Khushi was so angry and pissed with Arnav and now the way she was saying don't touch me but then realised that it was Arnav so she kept repeating his name

lets see if she tells him what has happened and aren't her clothes ripped? or Arnav won't notice?

She got dressed into a suit that basically covered her entire body, so ASR doesn't see any marks. Sorry for not making that clear and you'll just have to wait and see in the next part :L
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shama_arnav

no way khushi sirf arnavji ki hai us par sirf arnavji ka haq hai...sorry i didnt liked the 6th part..

Sorry that you didn't like it, I just wanted some drama in my story. I'll try to make the next part less of the creep and more optimism :)
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh No,Khushi raped,it's all Arnav's fault...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Did He Just Rape Her ?! : O NOOO ! How Could This Happen :( 🥺 Poor Khushi; Arnav & Shyamm Are Such A Bas***ds !  Edited by ..-Sanzz-.. - 12 years ago
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please KILL shyam in this story!!!!!
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hate that snake pls continue soon
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shyam raped Khushi...how low can a person get
I hope she tells Arnav everything and I hope she believes her
Black_Paradize thumbnail
urghhh hate shyamwaaa sick sick sick he's maniac ... 😡how dare he touched our ASR's khushi. 🤢...plz update soon em craving for it more and more