Please please update I want to know what happens next...😳
Posted: 12 years ago
Add Part 2 Soon :) 😳
Hey nice start!

Eager to know what happened next..!
Please PM me when you update..😊
fabulous abzy it was great liked a lot plsadd me 2 pm list pls pm me when u update next part

Part 2

(Gupta house)

ASR's p.o.v

"Where is Di, I need to find Di!" I exclaimed whilst frantically searching through the huge crowd.

"Calm down beta. We will find her. You search upstairs whilst I search downstairs" Khushi's father ordered. My heart was beating rapidly. Why does this happen to me? First Ma and now Di. I was meant to protect her. I burst into a room to the sight Khushi in full bridal gear. Mesmerised by her beauty, I was to unable to think straight anymore. Words couldn't even describe exactly how beautiful she looked. Tears were flowing from her eyes yet she had a huge grin on her face. I stood still, unable to say what I had previously wanted to. She ran over and hugged me tightly. My bottled up anger was slowly starting to melt.

"Arnavji, I'm so glad you've come. Thank you Devi Maiya .I knew you'd come Arnavji, I know you do care" she weeped not letting go of me. I didn't know what to do. Am I meant to hug her back?

"Shush Khushi, everything is going to..." What am I doing? Why am I consoling this cheap woman who has destroyed my family?

KKG's p.o.v

I was relieved that Arnavji had come that was, finally I thought that everything was going to be okay that was until he violently pushed me out of the hug. He was fuming.

"Arnavji" I cried. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he didn't utter a single word. Instead he grabbed my wrist and dragged me along with him. "What are you doing? Stop" I demanded. "Let go of me." I started to worry but deep inside I knew I could trust Arnavji with my whole life. He forcefully put me into his car and we drove off. He drove dangerously and not a single word was said by him. "Please let me go. Where are you taking me?" I weeped and weeped, he ignored my cries and continued driving. It was no use this Laad Governor is as rotten as hell. We arrived at the mandir. No, I hope this isn't what I think it is. I stared at him in disbelief. "Why are we here?" I curiously asked.

"We're getting married" he bluntly replied. My mouth dropped. Is this man for real?

"Arnavji. What are you saying? I can't marry you like this. What will my family say?" He didn't care about my queries. Whatever he wanted he got. The priest conducted the ceremony. Asking us to take a seat to complete the rituals. "No. I will not go through with this" I declared. He grabbed me, forced me to marry him, forced me to go around the fire 7 times, and forced me to take the vows. He put the mangulsutra and filled my parting with red powder. We are now officially married. Yes I wanted him to be my life partner but never like this. How could he deceive me? Yes he is the ultimate Raakshas but never did I think he could stoop so low...

ASR's p.o.v

I was helpless. I needed to save my Di's marriage. I needed to teach that Khushi a lesson, marrying her was the only way even if it was against her own will.

"Why did you do this to me?" she shouted, pushing me.

"Welcome to hell Khushi Kumari Gupta" I laughed grabbing her hands tightly to prevent her from pushing me. I knew I was intentionally hurting her but she doesn't understand how much pain I have to suffer by hurting her, this was the only way. "You wanted to ruin my family right? Too bad I beat you to it. I'm going to slowly ruin yours. You're all mine now"...

Ohh NOOO, Misunderstanding :I 🥺 Hope He Doesn't Do Anything Which Will Steal Khushi's Dignity . He Will Regret For Sure When He Gets To Know The Truth About His Jeeja Jee 😳 UPDATTEEE 🤗
wow awesome update .. please continue soon
finally an update!

Very nicely written i wonder what he's going to do next
Thank you for reading! really appreciate it😃

Those of you asking for PM's I tried buddy requesting ya'll but got tierd lool. So can you instead just check the thread for updates.
A Great SS.Oh No! What a Misunderstanding,Poor Khushi⭐️,add me to your PM list,Thank you😃