Posted: 19 years ago
 i like the dialogue where armaan says "main narak mein ji raha hoon. meri zindagi narak ban gayee hain jab se tum gayee ho. oh jassi, wapas aake mujhe is narak se nikalo". he looked so pained and helpless there, my heart melted.

i like the dialogue where armaan says "main narak mein ji raha hoon. meri zindagi narak ban gayee hain jab se tum gayee ho. oh jassi, wapas aake mujhe is narak se nikalo". he looked so pained and helpless there, my heart melted.

👏👏too good!!!

Originally posted by surnita

I like the non-dialogue best when Purab left without a word!!!!!

Surnita....😆 can't stop laughing...

lol! i get offended becuz u said to keep it only in purabs mind! so i felt bad for purab! armaans lines are funnny too! i crak up wen he tries to express his feelings and wen he says: good bye pari: lol! its funny!

-mika

Originally posted by mikagurl23

lol! i get offended becuz u said to keep it only in purabs mind! so i felt bad for purab! armaans lines are funnny too! i crak up wen he tries to express his feelings and wen he says: good bye pari: lol! its funny!

-mika

i don't get offended if anyone says anything about armaan..i like these argument and jokes about armaan and purab...they are funny!!😆😆

All Armu's dialogues are my fav..😛

But want to mention this special one.. cause the way he said it... uuufff

Remeber.. He went to Jass's cabin...to ask about the progress of B. Sheet..  and Jassi is about to leave to meet Nandu.. who is out side GM.

Armaan asks her to stay back and work... she said she is tired...

And ARMU.. ARMU.. ARMU... grabs her and yells.. "Thakati  toa tum nahi ho jassi..... thakati toa tum nahi ho.... roj naye naye tarike dhundati ho muze sataane ke.... ... Tum muze barbaad karna chaahati ho na.. toa lo mai yanha khada hu... barbaad.."

There are many.. or each one comes from ARMU is my favourite..😳

Originally posted by apoorva_preet

All Armu's dialogues are my fav..😛

But want to mention this special one.. cause the way he said it... uuufff

Remeber.. He went to Jass's cabin...to ask about the progress of B. Sheet..  and Jassi is about to leave to meet Nandu.. who is out side GM.

Armaan asks her to stay back and work... she said she is tired...

And ARMU.. ARMU.. ARMU... grabs her and yells.. "Thakati  toa tum nahi ho jassi..... thakati toa tum nahi ho.... roj naye naye tarike dhundati ho muze sataane ke.... ... Tum muze barbaad karna chaahati ho na.. toa lo mai yanha khada hu... barbaad.."

There are many.. or each one comes from ARMU is my favourite..😳

👏great acting by apu when doin that scene!!!!!

My all time favorite dialouge in the show would have to be earlier this week when Nandani and Purab recited the following sher...

"kabhi kisiko mukamal jahaan nahi milta
   kahin zameen to kahin asmaan nahin milta"

I liked this because I think  in the end it is the whole philsophy of the show....

Arman think he wants Jassi and to be a great CEO of GM
          (he'll get Jassi he was a loser as a CEO)

Purab wants Jassi and to retain his postion in the business world
         &nbs p;      (he'll be successful but will probably loose Jassi)

Now the question is what will happen to Jassi?
Interesting to note the last to lines of this sher remain unsaid and it goes as follows,

"tere jahan mein aisa nahin ke pyar na ho
      jahan umeed ho iski wahan nahi milta"

So what do u think that implies???

Edited by giaa - 19 years ago
"kabhi kisiko mukamal jahaan nahi milta
   kahin zameen to kahin asmaan nahin milta"
    "tere jahan mein aisa nahin ke pyar na ho
      jahan umeed ho iski wahan nahi milta"

Can anyone explain the whole meaning of this sher to me? Thanks in advance.

~PRACHI
I think it means that life is unfair, but one can find happiness in unexpected places.