Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

sush_avina

IF-Rockerz

sush_avina

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
ekta it is fantastic superb i dont know wht to tell it is written very beautifuly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ekta--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS :radev fast and radev confrontation. (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aruna_cindrella

Aruna_cindrella

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
wow good OS yar...

--Ekta--

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
really superb di and hope creatives will copy from u atleast for this day but kanha touching dev's feet was adharm and harm ful to dev that one was exception and remaining all was outblowing.

sorry for pointing out but i felt like saying it to u, hope u don't hurt

--Ekta--

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

really superb di and hope creatives will copy from u atleast for this day but kanha touching dev's feet was adharm and harm ful to dev that one was exception and remaining all was outblowing.

oh sorry dear.
i was thinking but don't know what to do here as rituals are rituals and if kanha has taken the form of radhika then i couldn't help.
kanha has kept fast for radhika's image then they have to touch feet too.

and harmfull ,he has done this having radhika's image in them ,so its for radhika ,as devika di explained in one post if u remember.kanha can forward radhika and will hide himself behind.

still if u feel its adhram them am sorry.

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

Originally posted by harianjana

oh sorry dear.
i was thinking but don't know what to do here as rituals are rituals and if kanha has taken the form of radhika then i couldn't help.
kanha has kept fast for radhika's image then they have to touch feet too.

and harmfull ,he has done this having radhika's image in them ,so its for radhika ,as devika di explained in one post if u remember.kanha can forward radhika and will hide himself behind.

still if u feel its adhram them am sorry.

hey nothing like that

yes kanha took radh's roop so he need to do it and yeah kanah forwarding radh ebing back its good but i think radh doesn't know this play any way cool and really outstanding one sorry to point it

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HARIANJANA

hey nothing like that

yes kanha took radh's roop so he need to do it and yeah kanah forwarding radh ebing back its good but i think radh doesn't know this play any way cool and really outstanding one sorry to point it

hey ,i didn't feel hurt ,i think i didn't say this before.
no no,i only wanted to share my views here thats all and actually its from devika di's post which i liked.
may be radh does not know but kanha can forward her still na.

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Awesme part.i hpe ths happens in the shw too.

--Ekta--

sosweetsumi

Goldie

sosweetsumi

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
great work dear
do continue
'bye sumi

--Ekta--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.