arnavs reaction after shyam exposed:(

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

i just love the ongoing track of ipkknd but really scared of whts gonna happen soon...as usually seen in other soaps i dont want the male lead turn against the lady..like arnav accusing khushi of acting innocent and fooling eveyone...it will be a huge turn off😭hope the cvs have something more interesting than the usual crap shown in almost every dramas...wht do u guys think?anywayz i am enjoying the present but still my mind is going toward the future...i dont want my heart💔wht do u guys think?😊

we can just hope for the best😊

Hey, I share the same views I don't want Arnav and Khushi's love story to go back to sqaure 1 or collapse like this.

But one thing is that Shyam cannot put the blame on Khushi, because Khushi has already said she doesn't want to marry shyam to Garima and Buaji, and they are now forcing khushi, and Garima is sensing that, so even if shyam says to Khushis family and the Raizada's she was the one insisting on the marriage and khushi came to me, this won't sit well with the story currently, as her family are a witness that Khushi did nothing like that. But there will be some sort of hate, as it is a love hate story!!!
Edited by areeba170992 - 12 years ago