Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Plz Friends...NEED your's Hepl

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
HI FRIENDS...PLZ PLZ HELP...HELP...HELP...
I WANT TO ADD...SOME PIC..WITH MY POST...Confused
I Want to Add..."Dr Ashutosh-Dr Nidhi"...Pic with my Post..BUT I Dont't Know How Do This...Confused.
Plz Tell me
Plz tell me...How Can I add a PIC with my Post...PLZ PLZ
PLZ...
PLZ...
Tell Me My DEAR FRIENS...PLZ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plz Friends...NEED your's Hepl" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
hey dear here's how u can do it:

when u try to post a reply just check the options given above the comment box...there u see many options...in the left of the smiley option u will be able to see a picture option...just click on it...then a separate window will open...in that add the link of the photo and click upload...
or simply copy paste the link of the photo between without space...(replace _ with image url)...that's it...remember u can not upload pic from ur computer...u can upload them from any other site...for uploading pic from your comp first upload ur pic on imgur.com or photobucket and then upload it here

plz dear next time try to ask such queries in the helpdesk section

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.