Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

'Twilight' fan focus: Most anticipated 'BD

vampire123 IF-Dazzler
vampire123
vampire123

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

What are Twilight fans most looking forward to from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1? The wedding and honeymoon, of course! Nearly any time that question has come up, that answer has quickly, loudly, and excitedly followed. We'll finally get to see "Edward" and "Bella" become husband and wife in this installment, and those scenes, naturally, are the most widely anticipated for this film.

There are a few others Twilight fans and readers of this site are looking forward to as well, though. Surveying readers on Facebook and Twitter, a spectrum of answers came forth. Here are the scenes mentioned most by fans responding.

• "Jacob," the wedding crasher

If it wasn't anticipated enough just based on the sequence in the book, the second trailer for Breaking Dawn - Part 1 really amped up excitement over the moment when "Jacob" shows up at "Bella" and "Edward's" wedding to have his dance with the bride. "That scene in the second trailer makes me wanna cry every time I watch," Kendra R. wrote. It was pretty special.

• "Edward" suggesting "Bella" should have a baby with "Jacob"

Another scene to come up in this discussion is the moment when "Edward" pleads with "Bella" to get rid of the baby and goes so far as to say he would accept it if she had babies with "Jacob," his once-rival in love. Sammi G. wrote in her thoughts on this moment, saying, "It just shows how extraordinary Edward's love and devotion is to Bella, which I always love to see. And you really sympathize for Edward because he has been driven to such extremes. And Jacob's reaction is almost comical." Also along the same lines is a desire to see "Edward" as the burning man "Jacob" described him to be in the book, in other words, "intensity of Edward's feelings about Bella's condition," per Mavvy V. We definitely got a preview of that in the trailer when "Edward" screams, "You've left me no choice!" Should be pretty epic.

• When "Edward" first hears "Renesmee"

"Renesmee" seems hell bent on destroying "Bella" there for a while, crunching ribs and the like, but there's a moment when "Edward" hears her thoughts for the first time. She doesn't want to hurt her mother; she loves her, in fact. This scene ushers in a change of attitude by "Edward" and communication with the baby that is much-needed. "[H]e and Bella share a loving moment" then, Danielle C. notes.

• The dog bowl with "Rosalie" and "Jacob"

When "Jacob" basically shows up and starts camping out at the Cullens, "Rosalie" is none too thrilled. The exchanges between herself and "Jacob" become a running line of comedy throughout the story, in fact, and in one of those moments, "Rosalie" bends a bowl into a dog dish and writes "Fido" on the side of it. "Jacob" then throws it at her. Several fans submitted this as the scene they're most looking forward to on-screen this November (though it's been said this might be one of the DVD extras).

• "Charlie's" side of things

One of the aspects of Breaking Dawn we didn't get to know much of while reading the book was "Charlie's" perspective on everything. His daughter gets married so young, scoots off for her honeymoon and then comes down with an illness which prohibits him from seeing her. In the trailer, we saw a flash of "Charlie" all messed up over the situation. Amy T. submitted this as the moment she wanted to see most, saying, "In the trailer it broke my heart to see him crying and Billy Burke always steels the scenes he's in playing Charlie. It should be gut-wrenching."

• "Jacob" defies "Sam" and wolf-speak

There's a moment when "Jacob" really stands up to "Sam," and we got a glimpse of that in the second trailer for Breaking Dawn - Part 1. "I want to see when Jacob defies Sam and 'becomes' alpha. Taylor is an awesome actor, and I think this will be interesting to see come to life," shared Sherri G., who is also looking forward to wolf-speak. "They always make them with the pack in human form, and I think some of the 'mind' is lost in translation." There'll definitely be a little of both of these aspects in Breaking Dawn - Part 1, so that should be pretty exciting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.radt

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Bella-Emmet's one on one?Party
But guess that'll be in the second movie...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top