India-Forums

Pirivom Sandhipom Oct 24-28 -Revathy in Pg 3 (Page 2)

pattuppudavai Senior Member
pattuppudavai
pattuppudavai

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Wishing you a very Happy Diwali to all the updaters and all PS fans / members!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijayatina

pattuppudavai
pattuppudavai

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Kartik has promised not to drink anymore... good, they won't drag it any longer...

loved Rev's advice to him... (will a drunkard thirundhufy like this in real life? Big smile  )

I thought the printing press boss would ask SR for  jo's hand...

sneha_vijayatina

atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
hi pattu that is nice guessing...the boss asking for Jo...I never even thought about this point ha? you are clever maa...

pattuppudavaisneha_vijay

Inisabus Senior Member
Inisabus
Inisabus

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Happy Deepavali/diwali to all :)

Originally posted by supree

Jothi's suicide attempt?!!  Oh, Was it real?! When was that?! and Why did she do like that?!!
(Friends, I started watching this serial, only after Prabhu-Reva's marriage episodes...)  Could some one help me out here please...

she tried suicide at her wedding day a couple of months ago because the grooms parents asked for to much dowry and said some very mean things about her colour (another reason was also that she loved/liked Ashok and that didnt work out because he loved revathy and because his mom also jused some harsh word about Jo beeing black and never will get a groom)...hope it gave some explanatation :)...feel free to ask if there is anything else Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavaisupreesneha_vijay

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks atina.. Hug With so many guests at home duirng Deepavali.. I was wondering how to do tue updates.. But you are a darling.. PartyThanks again.. Clap

sowjanya32sneha_vijay

pattuppudavai
pattuppudavai

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

she tried suicide at her wedding day a couple of months ago because the grooms parents asked for to much dowry and said some very mean things about her colour (another reason was also that she loved/liked Ashok and that didnt work out because he loved revathy and because his mom also jused some harsh word about Jo beeing black and never will get a groom)...hope it gave some explanatation :)...feel free to ask if there is anything else Wink
[/QUOTE]

thanks mayil...

I think colour / complexion are not counted nowadays and people are getting adjusted to it ...

supreesneha_vijay

supree Goldie
supree
supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayil_irahe

Happy Deepavali/diwali to all :)

Originally posted by supree

Jothi's suicide attempt?!!  Oh, Was it real?! When was that?! and Why did she do like that?!!
(Friends, I started watching this serial, only after Prabhu-Reva's marriage episodes...)  Could some one help me out here please...

Thanks Mayil for the explanation. Now I get it...

Oh, looks like I have missed a lot...

Also looks like that Dhanam used to NOT like Reva once?!! I heard something like that once in the last week/this week's episodes from Dhanam's mouth itself...  

-----------------
Thanks Atina for the lovely Tues updates!

kalyani Newbie
kalyani
kalyani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
hiii...this is kalyani(revathy).thank u all for ur supportSmileit means a lot!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3selvalakshmisowjanya32pattuppudavaiSrutikaInisabusssmily_facesupreesupercool3Pearl.sneha_vijayatinaharith25

Go to top