Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Sushant's lst shot

amritaa10 IF-Sizzlerz
amritaa10
amritaa10

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
a source frm PR gave this news on ankis fan pg 2day...

Well,Sushant Singh Rajput delivered his last shot today in sankraman studios..Wednesday the promotional song will be shot with ankita and sagar saikia(sachin),sanjay reu(soham), and other stars...

he also commented that anki is "really excited abt leap"Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
My interest in this show is now only limited to Ankita and her performance ..as long as this show  goes , I just want her to  do her best and behave in a professional manner  .
Other than that , I am not interested in the show now ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sushitafansKittya_Cullensuanamritaa10

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
he also commented that anki is "really excited abt leap"Dead

The only reason Ankita could be excited about an 18 year leap, is that she would be a bit old (40+ yrs.), to be shown in romantic scenes with another love interest, therefore it would be "tolerable" for her to continue with PR!!!
Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
No Sharon , Ankita is a professional actor . If she has taken a commitment then she will do it to  the best of her ability ...She will be just as good with any other actor as Manav as she was with Sushant...
Her personal life is a different thing but  I don't think she is the type who would mix personal and professional life ..

What I want to see is if her decision to do the leap is right or wrong ...
I think the only way to tell is from the TRPs in the next 3 months ...

I think she has taken a big risk by playing an old woman ... only time will tell if this risk  was right or wrong ...At this point ...I think she has made a mistake as this show will not survive for long now ...Ekta has got it wrong this time ...but then I am not sure ...time will tell .

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 October 2011 at 6:19am

suan

amritaa10 IF-Sizzlerz
amritaa10
amritaa10

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
it seems that after the leap "the story wont be a love story anymore but deal with real life issues..it will show a mother's concern"
ok...so when it actually had to deal with real life issues it failed massively...but now wen the story has gone into drains it will(supposedly)...wow!Dead

suan

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

No Sharon , Ankita is a professional actor . If she has taken a commitment then she will do it to  the best of her ability ...She will be just as good with any other actor as Manav as she was with Sushant...
Her personal life is a different thing but  I don't think she is the type who would mix personal and professional life ..

What I want to see is if her decision to do the leap is right or wrong ...
I think the only way to tell is from the TRPs in the next 3 months ...

Hi Tanya,
I didn't mean that the only reason she would want to continue in PR with a leap is if she wouldn't have to be romantic with the new lead. I know she is very professional and she can "act" in a romantic way with someone other than Sushant.Smile

What I meant was that everything will be so differrent with Sushant not on sets (as she has said herself), the vibe will be different. Not acting opposite Sushant as the male lead will be so different. She will be missing Sushant terribly!

Even though she will be proffessional in her approach, it will be hard for her in the weeks following Sushant's departure, just because of the changes. If the 18 year leap happens, her age should mean less romance, certailny not the type of current Arman romance, therefore it should be easier for her to adjust to the new situation on the sets of PR!

Tanyaz

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Sorry but who is this person? Confused Seems like fake I mean from his profile he has picture some other actor LOL and I have never seen any of BT creative team people talking like this infact none of them are suppose to leak news like this. If this was true also we would have got article on those new characters. Waise I don't see any indication on leap. LOL 

LOL I find this person posts on Ankita wall veryy funny. LOL

Edit:

ROFL this person said like this last month now he is saying this. ROFL  

Shaggy SmithAnkita lokhande
Its finally out in the papers the show is taking a leap, no one is leaving, except shravni will be played by nausheen ali,
but the plot will be very strong and sachin's character will be quite difficult and meaty.

which paper is it out??
September 5 at 9:12pm Like

Shaggy Smith: in a hindi daily...its a stale news.

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=232461796805399&id=119026231482290

Edited by mirageas - 23 October 2011 at 6:55am

Tanyaz

rash2222 IF-Dazzler
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
 if dey are going to shoot promotional song on wednesday we'll get know through sbs or sbb... we should wait... ekta is not mad to take leap so soon wid so many stories are pending in between wat about chawl issue dere r many issues. yr ... dont trust dis guy... last  time leap was about to happen toi told beforehand dat dere will be a leap no such news has come till now just relax ... wait till  wednesday... dat fellow is saying sujoy reu will play soham ... he is d same guy who is anukalp of rmj ... how can he do two serial at a time... 

Edited by rash2222 - 23 October 2011 at 6:37am

Go to top