Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Oh well just caught up with the 6th episode and can I say that I AM LOVING TVD SEASON 3 NOW???Silly

REBEKAH

Well I did not have any hope from her character when she entered because she looked so 'meh' typesLOL But she was simply amazing in the last two episodes. I seriously love her 'dark humour' and I like her more than Klaus. Don't go on the fact that how much trouble she is gonna create or how much commotion there will be when she is around, because the girl simply out-classes even Katherine in being bitchy and Caroline in impressing BWAYSWink 

And her dialogue which I loved the most is when she looks at Elena and says," So this is the doppelganger? Errmmm the original one is much better!"ROFL 

STEFAN AND DAMON

I always wanted to see them like that in the present day.  I like Stefan like this, carefree and careful at the same time. And Damon, oh well, I just love the way he cares and flirts at the same timeLOL .It seems like Damon and Stefan have exchanged personalities and roles completely. While Damon gets shocked seeing Stefan ripping those stupid girls, Stefan gives those WHY-THE-HELL-ARE-YOU-SO-SHOCKED looks to himTongueLOL It was good to see their 19th century AVATARS again. 

STELENA AND DELENA

OK personally I have never liked Delena before the 3rd season. But now I am warming up to them, thanks to Damon and his concern and Elena's jealousy seeing him with Rebekah. Though I will always be an ardent SE shipper (LOL), I would love to see DE's special friendship. 

And Stelena, well they are growing more and more on me each day. I am loving these two more in the 3rd season (don't be shocked, the 3rd season might have lesser of them but the scenes that we have got in the 3rd season are so powerful and amazingly shot, that they overpower all the best ones from 1st and the 2nd season). I am loving the powerful Elena nowTongue

BONNIE-MATT-JEREMY-HANNA

I personally never liked Bonnie-Jeremy as a couple but I always loved Jeremy-Hanna as a couple, but unfortunately Hanna died and Jeremy went to Bonnie. But still I liked them. Now that Hanna is back, I am just loving Jeremy-Hanna. They are so cute togetherTongue They both love each-other as well. Moreover I liked Matt and Bonnie in the previous episode. So is there any chance of them getting together?Tongue I guess I should not hope so highLOL

SCENE OF THE EPISODE

Katherine trying to tempt  Michael with that dead mouse and he getting irritatedROFLROFL I seriously love this lady. She adds that much needed humour in the showROFL 
BTW Michael bit Katherine and sucked her blood, so is Katherine dead now?Shocked  I hope not.

P.S. The only thing I am hating is the HYBRID TYLEROuch As much as I love him and Tyroline, I hate the fact that he is acting like a PUPPY to Klaus like he himself saidOuch And just like Caroline, I loved the Werewolf Tyler more than the human Tyler and now this hybrid Tyler.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mayukiZaYa_Premeersunflower52-Kruti.S-snitchseekerluv_winchesters.Nabi.Rolzz.Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OK!!!!!! I am seriously loving this..." in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

I totally mirror your thougts.

Firstly I hope they don't kill the interesting Katherine off.

I loved the looks Stelena were exchanging over their red plastic cups.
I feel that Elena's coldness towards Stef is a bit overrated - bec she knows what happ was not his fault.

Her playing two brothers - I'm not liking it.

Edited by carisma2 - 23 October 2011 at 5:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsysnitchseeker.JealousBasher.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
it was a good epiThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I totally mirror your thougts.

Firstly I hope they don't kill the interesting Katherine off.

I loved the looks Stelena were exchanging over their red plastic cups.
I feel that Elena's coldness towards Stef is a bit overrated - bec she knows what happ was not his fault.

Her playing two brothers - I'm not liking it.
My favouirte female character in TVD is Katherine and in PKYEK it is Metz irrespective of what they do or what they are because they are CLASS APARTTongue Neither do I want Kat to die because she is the jaan on TVD. 

Stelena are just fab in season3. I loved all their scenes from Stelena fighting to their lovey-dovey talks to their teasing. Everything is amazing between the two. Errmm I guess Elena is just pretending to be cold with Stefan because she wants to trap him and then make him control himself. LOL not her fault is she is feeling for Damon, afterall he cares so much for herLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchesterscarisma2

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

it was a good epiThumbs Up
Yeah it surely was an amazing epiTongue

luv_winchesters

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
chakku...
 i hate Rebekah and her bro Klaus Ermm Rebekah is a Dumb a** ROFL
ROFL

btw Tyler is behaving like this only due ti klaus and rebekah...Angry
so stop blaming him Unhappy... mujh par kia guzar rahi hai... ye mujhe hi pta hai

btw... m not accepting him as Hybrid Ermm Broken Heart Broken Heart
 i loved epi 6 coz of delena scenes, tyroline scenes
and a scene where katherine is tempting michael... ROFL

bechari katherine  to gyee Ermm.. and m dmn scared... for tyroline Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2.JealousBasher.

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

chakku...
ROFL

so stop blaming him Unhappy... mujh par kia guzar rahi hai... ye mujhe hi pta hai

Sonu hi5. Me too can't stand Klaus 'meh'Dead He is not TVD typesTongueLOL Rebekah initially disappointed me but her sense of humour is better than her boring brotherTongueLOL
Like when she said,"Do the women nowadays wear such s**t type of clothes?"ROFL I don't like her coming in b/w Tyroline but still I find her tolerable but I can't tolerate Klaus' scenes no offenceDead

Yep DE scene was really good. But kya karoon I am loving Stef more than Damon now. Maybe because I like such bad boy charactersTongueLOL

Me too not accepting the hybrid TylerBroken Heart I want Klaus to be killed and Tyler back as a WW (if it is possible)Cool
Katherine is simply amazingDay Dreaming Michael is such a budhdhhaROFL

luv_winchesters

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

chakku...
ROFL

Sonu hi5. Me too can't stand Klaus 'meh'Dead He is not TVD typesTongueLOL Rebekah initially disappointed me but her sense of humour is better than her boring brotherTongueLOL
Like when she said,"Do the women nowadays wear such s**t type of clothes?"ROFL I don't like her coming in b/w Tyroline but still I find her tolerable but I can't tolerate Klaus' scenes no offenceDead

Yep DE scene was really good. But kya karoon I am loving Stef more than Damon now. Maybe because I like such bad boy charactersTongueLOL

Me too not accepting the hybrid TylerBroken Heart I want Klaus to be killed and Tyler back as a WW (if it is possible)Cool
Katherine is simply amazingDay Dreaming Michael is such a budhdhhaROFL

yup chakku i totally agree ROFLROFLROFL

.JealousBasher.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.